Columbia springers

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Greatnwrivers GS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Columbia springers

Post by Greatnwrivers GS » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Fishing has been pretty good for us, we have been finding fish in 20-50 fow. Both anchor and troll have been producing well.
IMG_1987.jpg
IMG_3252.jpg
Great NW Rivers Fishing Guide Service has the experience, boats and gear to put you on the fish of your dreams! Fishing salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, kokanee, and shad.

http://greatnwrivers.com/
360-823-3525

Official Digital Anglers Sponsor

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Columbia springers

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:20 am

Thanks for the update Paul. For those that don't know, this is Paul Ambrose, our newest Guide Sponsor. Welcome! :cheers:

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Goldrigger1
Petty Officer

Post by Goldrigger1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Hi, since the lower Columbia is closed where are you fishing now? Could be Drano or Wind I guess. Maybe the fish will move further up fairly soon. I like the Dalles Pool. Thanks

Greatnwrivers GS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Greatnwrivers GS » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:10 pm

I have been fishing the willamette .
Great NW Rivers Fishing Guide Service has the experience, boats and gear to put you on the fish of your dreams! Fishing salmon, steelhead, sturgeon, kokanee, and shad.

http://greatnwrivers.com/
360-823-3525

Official Digital Anglers Sponsor