potholes fish-out!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
michaelunbewust
Commander

potholes fish-out!

Post by michaelunbewust » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:25 pm

alright guys, going to potholes next week-end for 4-days of fishing (3 @ potholes, 1 @ banks). april 18-21st. have reserved motel room & 1 camp site @ mardon resort, so, looking for fisherpeople wanting to split expenses. i have 1 guy coming from tri-cities, and, 2 from spokane area, can sleep 12, have parking for boats. we will have a Cerna Taco feed on saturday night courtesy of UPS, so, there is 1 meal already paid for!LOL! im going to have my new boat stored there all summer, but, if someone has a truck and a ball, are more than welcome to drag my 12 ft. aluminum over the mountain. going to fish banks lake all day monday/21st with a local guy, i can bring a few extra people/boats. pm me for the price (10 guys will be around $20 per person-includes: place to sleep, shower, kithenette, dinner on saturday night, boat launch, free dock fishing, and, my laptop will be available for use. anybody wanting to carpool over the mountain, i would be open to this, too. this is the week-end before the trout opener, so, a little less crowded. they also have a golf tourney, for those fanatics on saturday (weather willing). PM me for any info or to confirm.

ripper
Petty Officer

RE:potholes fish-out!

Post by ripper » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:10 pm

Wow, I wish I didn't have to work. I will definitly be interested in doing this another time. I'll keep an eye out for future post.

michaelunbewust
Commander

RE:potholes fish-out!

Post by michaelunbewust » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:16 pm

WITH MY NEW BOAT STORED THERE ALL SUMMER, THERE WILL BE MANY MORE WEEK-ENDS LIKE THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE MARATHON DOCK TOURNEY. LAST YEAR I HAD TO ACCEPT A NUMBER OF INVITES WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW BOAT. NOW I HAVE 2, SO, I NEED TO RETURN THE FAVORS. PLUS, THE PRICE OF GAS WOULD CUT INTO MY FISHING THIS YEAR, IF, I DIDNT SPLIT EXPENSE'S WITH A FEW OTHER DIE-HARDS. IF YOUR EVER INTERESTED, I PUT TOGETHER WORK PARTIES OF YOUTH GROUPS TO TAKE OVER AND BUILD HABITAT BOXES FOR THE WARMWATER ENHANCEMENT PROJECT. IT IS VERY REWARDING.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”