Anyone seen my net?

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
hawkoath
Petty Officer

Anyone seen my net?

Post by hawkoath » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:43 pm

I was wondering if anyone picked up a medium sized aluminum salmon net on Wednesday morning at M. Creek. I remember fishing from ~6:40-7:00 AM that day when my rod broke and I had to abandon fishing. I was totally focused on the rod and completely forgot about the net until organizing some things for a fishing trip tomorrow. Anyhow, I remember there was only a father/son team fishing around me at the hatchery that day but if anyone found the net please let me know.

Bay wolf
Commander

Re: Anyone seen my net?

Post by Bay wolf » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:58 am

Sorry about the rod. I just went through that myself recently. Hopefully someone picked up the net and does the right thing and gets it back to you. I've started putting my name and phone number on my stuff more and more. I've found that fishermen are pretty much prone to give the stuff back if they can identify who it belongs to.
Forgiveness is between them and God. My job is to arrange the meeting!
US Army 1st SGT (Ret)