Headed to the cowlitz

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Ghanilorn666
Petty Officer

Headed to the cowlitz

Post by Ghanilorn666 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:58 am

Headed to the cowlitz this morning with some buddies! Hoping to get some winter steel. I know theres some in there haha Even if we dont get anything it'll be nice to get out on the water with friends. :cheers:

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Re: Headed to the cowlitz

Post by racfish » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 am

Amen to that. It is nice getting out on the river. For me its relaxing, get a lil hike in,build a small fire to stay warm. Its the best. Good Luck to you.

Ghanilorn666
Petty Officer

Post by Ghanilorn666 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Hell yeah man! I didnt catch anything, but my buddy caught a nice steely. But it was nice to get out and at least see a fish haha

Kockmandoo
Lieutenant

Post by Kockmandoo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Thinking about making a trip down there in the boat in the next 3 weeks. Is it worth making the trip?

Ghanilorn666
Petty Officer

Post by Ghanilorn666 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:48 pm

I think it would be in a boat, i heard of fish bein caught by the boaters. Not sure how many exactly but my buddy said his friend is a guide and they limited out the other day in a few hours