nailin fish

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
trout assault sean
Petty Officer

nailin fish

Post by trout assault sean » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 am

i have been nailin fish everyday i go fishing. (which is everyday) i use sand shrimp on a drift setup. cast them into a backwards eddy or an undercut bank. then BANG! i got one. its nuts... all wild rainbows ranging from 10'' to 20''. i have a secret spot i go to.. on canyon creek on the mtn loop.
SENIOR THIS YEAR AT GRANITE FALLS HIGH SCHOOL
Almost have my drivers lisence.
I would rather be fishin' than sittin' in school wishin i was fishin'.
<')}}}}><

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

RE:nailin fish

Post by racfish » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 am

Its not fair you get to fish everyday.Thats cheating while others have to go to work.Wheres the secret spot at?Muahaha I'll help keep it a secret for a lil bit...
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

salmonslayer117
Commander

Post by salmonslayer117 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:34 pm

trout assault sean wrote:i have been nailin fish everyday i go fishing. (which is everyday) i use sand shrimp on a drift setup. cast them into a backwards eddy or an undercut bank. then BANG! i got one. its nuts... all wild rainbows ranging from 10'' to 20''. i have a secret spot i go to.. on canyon creek on the mtn loop.
I wish I could fish everyday. I'm laid off right now, but I've got this thing called a family that kind of demands my attention, otherwise I would. I love those secret spots too, but once they get out there to too many ears they're not too secret anymore. Sounds like you've got a pretty nice spot there sean. Enjoy it as long as you can. Good luck out there bro.
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!

spindog
Commander

Post by spindog » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 pm

trout assault sean wrote:i have been nailin fish everyday i go fishing. (which is everyday) i use sand shrimp on a drift setup. cast them into a backwards eddy or an undercut bank. then BANG! i got one. its nuts... all wild rainbows ranging from 10'' to 20''. i have a secret spot i go to.. on canyon creek on the mtn loop.
I respect you for keeping it a secret, we all need to remember what we decide to post can ruin a fishery,
smaller natural lakes and creeks can not stand the fishing pressure this site possibly could generate.
We all need to be responsible and humble, sometimes we need to leave bragging rights at the lake" or creek".
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cast first, worry later.

salmonslayer117
Commander

Post by salmonslayer117 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:56 pm

spindog wrote:
I respect you for keeping it a secret, we all need to remember what we decide to post can ruin a fishery,
smaller natural lakes and creeks can not stand the fishing pressure this site possibly could generate.
We all need to be responsible and humble, sometimes we need to leave bragging rights at the lake" or creek".
Yup, I totally agree spindog. Some spots should remain secret.
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!