first hard water fish of 09 010 season

Brrr, it's cold outside - hey, let's go fishing!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
fishaholictaz
Admiral

first hard water fish of 09 010 season

Post by fishaholictaz » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:49 am

I got out and fought 20-40 mph wind and -15 temps to get these guys. Both are 14". I fished for about half an hour and the guy I was with also had 2 on 1 was good size but he broke both his off.:-" It was fun can't wait until I get to fish for at least an hour....
Attachments
12-06-09_1112.jpg
12-06-09_1112.jpg (35.81 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

blufin loui
Lieutenant

RE:first hard water fish of 09 010 season

Post by blufin loui » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 am

congrats on your through the ice catches, AND braving the elements. Brrrrrr, that makes me shiver.

fishcandy
Angler

Post by fishcandy » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 pm

what lake were you fishing through the ice just wondering. from montana and was out of the game for over 10 years since i was stationed in san diego no ice there now here for the long run stationed out of bangor wa. want to get out ice fishing soon.

joe

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:35 pm

fishcandy wrote:what lake were you fishing through the ice just wondering. from montana and was out of the game for over 10 years since i was stationed in san diego no ice there now here for the long run stationed out of bangor wa. want to get out ice fishing soon.

joe
Sorry man I am in Wyoming.....
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket