PNP

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Ronz
Angler

PNP

Post by Ronz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:35 am

Is PNP still producing this late in the season? I'd like to take my visiting in-laws out for a chance at a late pink or maybe silvers. My guess is the fish have moved up river now if the salt is pretty much done. Any tips out there? Thanks!

Blackmouth
Lieutenant

RE:PNP

Post by Blackmouth » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:32 am

Still fish to be caught.

Dave
Commodore

Post by Dave » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

We fished Possession last Monday and I caught one 9 pound silver and an even bigger king which was released. Report posted. I believe the pinks are gone with exception to a straggler. I agree w/blackmouth.

scott080379
Commodore

Post by scott080379 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Still fish in the salt, if you are fishing from the shore not much luck in that area. I would stick to the rivers if you are going from the shore.

there are silver down in sinclare inlet to be had though

jbball50
Commander

Post by jbball50 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm sure Point No Point still has a few fish around there. If Scott is right about the silvers being in Sinclear Inlet you might want to try your luck from shore by Barker Creek. Always have wanted to fish it but never got around to doing it ever. They'll be jumping over there if they're there.

Ronz
Angler

Post by Ronz » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 pm

Gonna try Sinclair Inlet. Let you guys know if we had any luck. Thanks to all for the tips!