What would you do????

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
fishaholictaz
Admiral

What would you do????

Post by fishaholictaz » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 pm

My father just went through a nasty divorce where he, my brother and I all lost guns - tools he had prior to the marriage:-& He ended up with the house in his name and now she wants to refinance he says:-({|=

So yesterday while he was gone the mechanic at the shop where he is staying + working saw his ex come and go twice. When he got home she came by asking him to sign he said there was no way to get him to so she said go look around I am sure you can find a reason and gave him the bird as she drove off. He went looking around and when he checked his horse trailer his saddle he has been riding since he was 16 was gone along with his shoeing anvil:ncool: My father called Thurston Co. police and gave a report via phone at the time not knowing about the mechanic seeing her. Then this morning he found out and called to inform them of the new information. He was told that there was no report as of yet it was not turned in.... They said they would call the deputy that took the report and she would get back to him. OK. Then this afternoon with no response he called back and was told he would receive a call. Then a few hours ago he got the call and he was told there was nothing they could do:pale: What now we will never see that saddle! Civil suite for a monetary amount but how much? (defiantly not enough) We got any attorneys out there:-"
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

swedefish4life1
Admiral

RE:What would you do????

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:16 pm

](*,) :viking: :thumright :thumleft: :sunny: Been there done this and that and larger scale:-$

Get the Best Pirate Nail=driver LAWYER:batman: :clown: you can get and move on and fast and hope and pray zero kids involved at least little ones they end up the pawns and victims./:-$

Mine was hot I just got 2 hotter:cheers: and lost most and worked hard and left the past in the dust as the past you can never get back but a fighter will have a chance one day at a TIME FOR A FUTURE AND BE A DAD FOR LIFE THE OTHER WIPE, YOUR HANDS OF IT!
WHEN THE GAMES OVER ITS OVER MOVE ON! HEAD UP/COWBOY UP!!!:viking: :salut:
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Ya he is going down to talk to an attorney I found for him at $250 hr#-o He moved on and all was forgotten and then this:-&(after all that has been taken and the heart smashed)

I can not wait until he gets here to Wyoming where it can all start over:cheers:
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Photo bucket

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 pm

DONT GET DRUNK:-$ , DRUGS:-$ OR WORSE:-$ KEEP BUSY ALL THE ABOVE TRUE WEAKNESS:-$ /ZERO PHYSICAL ISSUES :-$ BEAT HER BY BEING BETTER:-$ , SMARTER:-$ AND CHOICES :cheers:

THE GAME WILL TURN IF YOU STAY STRONG:-$ AND ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF THE DITCH!:cheers:

MAKE THE MISTAKES HERS:-$ SHE ALREADY MADE MANY:-$ :cheers:

GOD BLESS FISH ON!!! MATERIAL IS JUST THAT:cheers:

AND IF YOU NEED A CANDY BAR OR 12 JUST CALL!!!:colors: :thumright :tongue: 8-[ o:)
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big D

Post by Big D » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 pm

I feel for you and your dad.

I lost two boats, a new pick up, a vintage corvette, the house and every thing else I owned. The greatest thing about my divorce was that the kids came with me and we were rid of the anti-christ. I raised my son and two daughters as a single dad. We moved into a single wide and started rebuilding our lives. She now owes $55,000.00 in back child support and has warrants...So I guess it all works out in the end.

The best advise I could give your dad is to take whatever he owns/wants to keep and make it unavailable to her and anyone else that would steel it. Place it in storage and purchase insurance. The longer she access to his things the more she will steel/sell.

The best thing I found out about life after divorce is that living well is truly the best revenge. It will take some time but the more positive things you can do in your life the faster you will heal.
Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley.
Fair Winds & Following Seas.
Big D

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:41 pm

That's nothing....... You have no idea how ugly it can get. I'll leave it at that.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh I know my father made $500,000 a year with all he had before he divorced my mother:-" She has every thing she ever wanted and in assets probably got over $1,000,000 of what he had:-$

But at least he had his saddle#-o It is very important to him 1 of the only things his father bought him:eye:
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photo bucket

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:48 pm

$$$$$ rid the Rat:-$ quality is pricless:-$ and peace is priceless:cheers:

someguyseattle
Petty Officer

Post by someguyseattle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:26 am

Sucks.

If the house is his, she has no basis to get him to refinance. The answer there is "how about no."

Also, if the house is his, she would not appear to have any reason to be wandering about, let alone taking his seperate property. First thing, change all the locks. Second, consider getting a restraining order keeping nutbag away. As for the stuff taken, an attorney nastygram on letterhead demanding immediate return or else is a relatively cheap first step and might get her attention. If it doesn't, then yeah, consider a civil suit. That can get VERY pricey though with no guarantee of getting back any of the fees spent.

Bad situation. Good luck!
The fish. They are laughing at me. Can you hear them?

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:52 am

And he is a LAWYER!!!!!:-# :-$ :cheers: :bounce:

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:38 pm

someguyseattle wrote:Sucks.

If the house is his, she has no basis to get him to refinance. The answer there is "how about no."

Also, if the house is his, she would not appear to have any reason to be wandering about, let alone taking his seperate property. First thing, change all the locks. Second, consider getting a restraining order keeping nutbag away. As for the stuff taken, an attorney nastygram on letterhead demanding immediate return or else is a relatively cheap first step and might get her attention. If it doesn't, then yeah, consider a civil suit. That can get VERY pricey though with no guarantee of getting back any of the fees spent.

There is an order allowing her to remain at the house and pay the note. I do not understand why he has to let her live there if she is not paying though:-"

I think I agree with Swede though time to move on and away far away:-"
Photo bucket

someguyseattle
Petty Officer

Post by someguyseattle » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:41 pm

fishaholictaz wrote:
someguyseattle wrote:Sucks.

There is an order allowing her to remain at the house and pay the note. I do not understand why he has to let her live there if she is not paying though:-"

I think I agree with Swede though time to move on and away far away:-"

Time to go back to court for modification of the prior order on the basis that she is not in compliance. Yep.
The fish. They are laughing at me. Can you hear them?

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Well here it is guys my dad is willing and ALMOST able to come here to Wy.. He needs to find a home for his horse and get some $ for his horse trailer to finish paying the person he got it from. Right now you could get a very nice triple registered buckskin mare and a 4 horse trailer for $500:-"

Please help if you know of any body who would be interested I think he wants to keep them together to make the whole thing easier but they need to go I bet the price could be negotiated but it is a GOOD deal:bounce:
Photo bucket

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm

oRRRRRRRRR Just hire Swede:tongue: ](*,) I am on the feed 8-[ trust me 2 day visit= Cuba would be not soon enough8-[ :thumright :sunny: lol