FishCreekSpinners Noise on the Line! Sponsor's Message

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

RE:FishCreekSpinners Noise on the Line! Sponsor's Message

Post by fishcreekspinners » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 am

K Swede, best I can do - 1/8oz Black Minnows - #3 hammered black frenchmen :dj: - black faceted glass - colored discs - splitring attached #6 single black nickel offset VMC hook - $3.25 ea or 4 for $12 bucks

The discs catch the blade, making noise and roll the faceted glass to catch light - should be a solid spinner, stay tuned!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 am

I Use lots of Black hooks in the salt with your Combo plate:chef: they looked banging and black hooks in most waters with the correct skirts, blades, feathers and trailers become a none impact which in fishing match means more hook ups as the Bite or strikes and is not negative its neutral or positive=both beat chrome!

Mucho Grande:-$ :cheers:

Just like so many tubs I help set up they cannot figure out while they never limit?

After swamping out the hot wire, Dumping the stock downrigger cable, adding power pro 250lb test 400 ft per rigger, adding coated downriggers and getting all the wires back to the correct locations the boats when tested are close to neutral most tups are (hot):cyclopsan :clown: in transfering energy to the presentation which is real bad and metal tubs the worse:-$ at this and adding a Black Box will help but not fix the issue.
If all of these factors A- Z are not addressed and corrected the entire package must be Swedebonics:viking: :thumright:rambo: as then the system draws fish in not pushes them away and these spinners are all related to this kind of thinking#-o
Match the Hatch:eye:

Not one rear transom before touching the waters they press do not get the Smelly Jelly swipe, river, Ocean or lake to the bait and scent we are pressing, trim tabs, rear motor, kicker and transom.

Setting a spinner, squid, tub and more to be correct takes outside the box thinking on each aspect and if you don't care to be more productive then pass on all I love being a fish boss if now my current game is a key board for know but never count a fighter out we always have the 12th and final Rd to cave your head in!

Love your stuff keep it up and would love to see some color in your spinners as well as far as the hook relating to the body and blade!:-$ :cheers:

Great job Fish On!!!
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

VHMLLC
Commander

Post by VHMLLC » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 pm

im taking the whole lot i ordered and have had sitting in my box for allmost a month out to skmakaway (sp) river this weekend (easter) i hope to have some awsome pic's. thanks for the fast shipping. and of corse the ladys in my house think "thats some perdy ear rings you got there" little do they know "thems some fish killers right there' i hope.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

Post by fishcreekspinners » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Got to get em wet! (not the ladies, the spinners!) Hear it all the time, faceted glass is more reflective then plastic and made out of sand, seemed like a good choice to me. The discs protect the glass and also roll it during retrieve for added reflection and vibration against the blade.

I get a lot of 'feedback' about earrings, but the spinners work and can be made to be priced reasonably.

Good luck next weekend and bring back your feedback, fishing reports and fish stories!

Noise on the Line!

fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

Post by fishcreekspinners » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:00 am

I just cropped a fish skin banner off some of the digital photos I collect and with Mike and Aaron's help on the launch, replaced the spinner drop. Check out the Rainbow thats wearing FCS ink!

Noise on the Line!

fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

Post by fishcreekspinners » Wed May 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Fish Creek Spinners May 2009 Spincast

Marie and I are making a sales trip to Deadwood, SD through Wyoming, and back through Nebraska and will be out of pocket for the Memorial Holiday. If you're thinking about taking advantage of the Washington Lakes discount before the holiday's, consider our availability and get those orders in the pipeline for early arrival!

We've been blessed with a new grandson - Landon Hunter Delaney - 9lbs 11oz whopper! Will and Margot's first.

The F110 and F128 Red and Orange Armadillos have been mentioned in 3 States' DOW fishing reports this year; Washington, Colorado, and New Mexico and the F101 Green Armadillo's are catching crappies like crazy in Missouri. The F700 Hot Rod is catching Tiger Trout in PA and I saw a very nice Steelhead caught on an FCS spinner in one of the Michigan-Sportmans Product Reviews. Thanks for getting the FCS wet and supporting our brand!

Offut Lake Resort is retailing FCS in Washington. Stop by, visit with Rob and Becky and take a look at their spinners, pictures dont tell the whole story. You need to get some in your hand and on your line to appreciate the FCS difference!

I'm going to get the Armadillo blades pad printed with a logo through Lakeland Inc. Here's a picture of the design on some sticker prototypes that I worked up. They look pretty cool to me, can't wait to see them on the brass.

Noise on the Line! We ship fast and free!

John Delaney

fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

Post by fishcreekspinners » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Here's a deal and something to think about for anyone thats been considering trying some FCS spinners. To get our spinners in your hands and on your line in June, I'll throw in a free AngleIron spinner on orders using the WLROCKS 20% promo code and selecting 4 or more individual spinners. The offer's good for the next 7 days. We ship fast and free!

Here's an AngleIron

and a couple pictures of new copper bladed Small Armadillos

and new dbl bladed HotRod colors, more in the Store.

Noise on the Line!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

Post by fishcreekspinners » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Armadillo six pack. New assortment packaging and special introductory pricing. Use your WL.com promo code for added discount.

FCS Home Page

Have a great time at the fishing derby. Noise on the Line.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Just my 2 cents here... These are very well made spinners. Better made than most of the well known brands you find on the shelf, and creative designs.

Lost lake trout: Image
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:15 pm

I hope to get some BIGGER brookies on mine tomorrow but my Buddie lost the one the browns have been eating#-o
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

Post by fishcreekspinners » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Twisted up some Weedless Worm Props, Worm Tuxedos, Worm Headgear, Worm Bling, whatever. The Bass were hitting them in the ponds by the house.

FCS Worm PropsImage
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Man those look great I am saving up for a big (now bigger) order:-"
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 pm

fishcreekspinners wrote:Twisted up some Weedless Worm Props, Worm Tuxedos, Worm Headgear, Worm Bling, whatever. The Bass were hitting them in the ponds by the house.

FCS Worm PropsImage
John, have you posted this on the Bass Forum? If not, please feel free to do so.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Chad Bobington
Petty Officer

Post by Chad Bobington » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:48 am

Cool products! I just want to know if you have any spinners that imitate yellow perch? The trout in the lake I fish get real huge (15-20 in) by feeding on the perch that grow there. (which can also get relatively big)
Success in my book is getting the line in the water... fish are simply a bonus.

fishcreekspinners
Lieutenant

Post by fishcreekspinners » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:50 pm

I've made some Armadillos with perch colors (yellow, blue, black - glass or metal beads) that look perch like and sold out of all of them at the Mile High flea market earlier this year. Hmmm, thinking I posted pictures of them in some Forum or in one of the FCS threads in WL.com too.

I have some white spotted bone bodies and could use a indelible fluorescent yellow marker to yellow it up. Putting a blue head bead and big orange tail bead around it. Think I would use a gold ripple or a silver ripple for the blade. If the rainbows are big, you could try the perch minnow I made for muskie although hooks are big. Here is a picture of that.

What I was suggesting would be about 1/6oz, smaller and cheaper like $3, but look alot like that without the double blades, zonker strips and big treble that add cost. Close to what your imagining, perch like.

Anyways, sounds like fun and yes it can be easily done, out on Hiway 61.

BTW, I added some new spinner choices where you mix and match colors on various models from the Custom Spinners category on FCS website. It will let you get color combos that I dont have pictures of.

Custom Build

Click on the thumbnail to see the bigger picture and component choice drop downs. Its a primitive tool that lets you build color combos I dont have pictured for the angler with an idea, pencil and paper and imagination. Just sketch out your idea understanding the components in the model you're looking for, thinking about which colors are important. Then pick your choices. Here's where the imagination comes in.. you dont see the final picture, bummer. When you add to the cart, the entry will list the component choices in sequence to verify it. Remove it if you goofed. No pictures, sorry. We build to that spec and will email you if it something looks questionable. I will send an email picture of the spinners before attaching the hook for orders with several spinners (on request) otherwise you get a surprise in your mailbox in 3-4 days.

The component pages roll about every 5 seconds and there are dropdown boxes listing the various component choices. You choose blade type and color, primary body color, disc color, secondary body color, tail bead and hook type. So for a 1/8oz glass armadillo there will be 5 beads (body all same or two color) and a tail bead choice; 3 colors possible for 1/5oz but only 4 beads.

Big Perch, yummy! They should hit the Armadillos too.

Noise on the Line
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.