steelhead catch records 08 season

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

RE: steelhead catch records 08 season

Post by racfish » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Nahhh my launching isnt that bad but they aint all that great either.When I was at my heaviest weight at 320 lbs I couldnt barely turn around in my lil truck.Now that I'm way down in my weight I have way more flexability.My pill collection looks like yours Swedey pi.I too hit the syringes once a day for the last 20 years.When I drink all the water comes out all those holes in my tummy.Hehehe..Losing weight made a huge difference in my life and I'm soooo happy I put my effort into it.I feel like a new person.My insulin usage was cut over half the ammount I used to take.Im still losing and have a goal of my old weight of 190 lbs.I need to stay in shape ifin I ever go into the Squared Circle with the SWEDE.Im gonna put him in a cross faced chicken wing.When he passes out Im cutting his hair for Coho Flies.Muahahaha. As a side note Swede and I may tease eachother but its in good fun.Anything I might say isnt my real feelings.Swedes a good man.I like his input.On the real side hes very knowledgable about fishing and the outdoors.I could stand to learn a few things from him ifin he ever takes me out with him.(Hint Hint)
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:26 pm

When do you want to fish and when do you want to Trim that hair =+ fish 1st trust me LOL

I never lost the beef baby 3x and the waist is still 32-33 I wont last long had 5 dances since my fall tough guys and bullies wannabes love to try the enforcer when he is dieing and all ended in 1!:colors: :eye: (Racefish current pic)
Punch that is! LOL
The last one learned the Sprial chicken at the Marina he kept falling as I picked him up but after it was over he got a saltwater express bath in 43 degree waters and I got my right hand fixed for the 23rd time:cyclopsan :compress: LETS DANCE and will dontate this to Fish and Fish$$$:farao:
Attachments
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssss.jpg (72.23 KiB) Viewed 620 times
Big_Pappa_Puff.jpg
Big_Pappa_Puff.jpg (50.14 KiB) Viewed 635 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blufin loui
Lieutenant

Post by blufin loui » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi ya racfish, sorry I don't know ya, BUT I would have serious reservations about being in close quarters (a boat) with someone who has the ability to put someone "in a cross faced chicken wing.":scratch: :rabbit:
But then I'm not the Sweede either. LOL
Great banter guys

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:36 pm

keep up the fun guys i laugh at every comment from swede and racfish
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU