Getting the Itch.

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Lucius
Commander

RE:Getting the Itch.

Post by Lucius » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:02 am

How is the water level on Tapps? I have not had time to go up there and check it out. I am definitely starting to get the itch really bad! Staying up late watching muskie and pike fishing videos online. Hurry up Spring!!

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Getting the Itch.

Post by kevinb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Lucius wrote:How is the water level on Tapps? I have not had time to go up there and check it out. I am definitely starting to get the itch really bad! Staying up late watching muskie and pike fishing videos online. Hurry up Spring!!
I went up today...still very low..at least at the North Tapps Launch.
Anything 15ft or longer is going to have some issues dropping in,however I'm no expert and can only suggest using
due regard and keep an eye out for stumps,shallows and rockpoints.
The water is flowing in but very slow,I'm hoping another month and it should be much better,maybe not full pool
but semi decent for launching. I didn't get to look at Allan Yorke launch today but it "Might" be a better
launching point.

Won't be to much longer now