River closures just wondering

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
trout assault sean
Petty Officer

River closures just wondering

Post by trout assault sean » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:53 am

When do rivers close on the westside this year? i heard that they closed the 1st of this month and i have also heard that they close the 31st of this month. help me out, cause i dont want to be fishin illegally, lol not that anyone would catch me, its just that i have some moral values when it comes to fishing. :) :dwarf:
SENIOR THIS YEAR AT GRANITE FALLS HIGH SCHOOL
Almost have my drivers lisence.
I would rather be fishin' than sittin' in school wishin i was fishin'.
<')}}}}><

Coastfishin
Commander

RE:River closures just wondering

Post by Coastfishin » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 am

Different rivers have different rules. You need to check the regs for the rivers you want to fish

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 am

First off its Feburary and youll never find 31 days in this month.So you know it dosent shut down on Feb 31st.Thats a given.Most steelheading stops usually March 31st unless otherwise stated in the WDFW web site on emergency closures.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:17 am

SO FAR ITS (FEB 28th) local love:cheers: BUT PACK A LAPTOP AND A LAWYER:-$ ITS THE ANGLERS PROCESS TO EDUCATE ALL RIVER CLOSURES!!!

Press hard youngster fight and never say never a chrome pig awaits you and look to the mid and upper (Sauk):-# or upper (Sky):-# for a piggy there coming!!!!
I love 2 of you Youngsters Passion on here:cheers: its late in a fight the left hook to the liver and the big overhand right for a lights out fish on!!!

Work for it earn it its coming!!!!
Tight Lines fish on Swede

Curado, trout assault sean and Drewp you young guys rock!!!!:cheers:
You need a thing e-mail me or call I will make it happen my light grows weak but my heart for youth with grit, guts and passion stays large!
Press and never say never=Show me SHOW=TIME!!!:bounce: :-$

Oh that 24lb Hen came on the baitdiver system upper Sky in late Feb!!!! and the left (black eye still sporting):colors: came the weekend before on a guy who wanted to dance after bulling a senoir guy just trying to launch his drifter.
I asked him once good lord man were the only 3 tubs in the entire upper river and the guy needs help not a prick!

I had slowed some but just a dent= power baby but that is all he got and we showed him all the latest dance steps on the upper launch. lol
He danced poorly on his back and we still found the monster chrome and I heard he never launched his boat something about a broken jaw and cracked ribs?#-o

You have to be very careful on the ice and deadman walking :cyclopsan :eye: Vikings
Attachments
Swedes_loves_and_Pad-31.jpg
Swedes_loves_and_Pad-31.jpg (78.62 KiB) Viewed 799 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trout assault sean
Petty Officer

Post by trout assault sean » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 am

awesome pic swede! thanks. ya made me feel good. fishing does wonders for people. i appreciate all the help that you hvae given m, all of you! swede, you remind me of my grandpa! he has a young mind. its awesome! im hoping sometime, possibly over my spring break that we could hook up and get some fishin in!
peace!!! and i can still fish!
SENIOR THIS YEAR AT GRANITE FALLS HIGH SCHOOL
Almost have my drivers lisence.
I would rather be fishin' than sittin' in school wishin i was fishin'.
<')}}}}><

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 am

If the real Power:cheers: Grants me Spring you and I and one other will take the Willie War Machine Camo 17x56 drifter it has never failed me and has 1,000 of Kills in her and will hit the Coast for some late Real Steel Piggys Monster size my Pops ashes are in the Hoh.
KID#-o :-$ = GRANDPA ? LOL I still have a just turned 16 year old daughter and were pushing that out as long as we can! LOL

Cleaner, enforcer, washed up jock, NordMeatHead or Finisher But Not Grandpa at least not yet bring me the pain I will show you showtime!

Soon the starting gun fires= midchannel Sequim and were in it to win it or die trying.

All you kids/youth that make the sporting life and the Great outdoors your life and choice trust me your making a better choice and let passions and a workbench of doing back your game!
Fish ON GRANPA!#-o :batman: :cheers:
Attachments
a1000000000000.JPG
a1000000000000.JPG (74.28 KiB) Viewed 754 times
___BONICS-002.jpg
___BONICS-002.jpg (54.56 KiB) Viewed 756 times