Looking for a fishing partner or two northend

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Roc
Petty Officer

Looking for a fishing partner or two northend

Post by Roc » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:00 pm

This kinda feels like a personal ad #-o I need some new fishing parters around the northend. My main partner in crime has most of his time consumed by his girl now. Leaving me to hunt for biguns on my own. The good news is I pretty much have his basstracker at my disposal for now, until he gives bass fishing up all together and sells it. I also have a pontoon and an electric only boat. Im also down at the family property a couple of weekends a month in belfair, so looking for someone down in that area too. Anyone want to hook up and chase some pigs, Drop me a line.

C&R

TravisRush
Commander

RE:Looking for a fishing partner or two northend

Post by TravisRush » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:51 am

I'm down!

I got until the end of this month to fish up here so let me know! We should get one more guy for the boat? Make a trio?

SnohoBassGuy
Warrant Officer

Post by SnohoBassGuy » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:32 am

Well I would be interested. I have my 12 boat too. I will be at banks the 22-24th though, but outside that, hit me up. I mainly fish locally around Everett, but I have been going to Lake Washington here and there.
Banks lake for LIFE!

2010 Big Fish Competition:
SnohoBassGuy - 0
LowVW - 4lb 11 oz

lowvw
Warrant Officer

Post by lowvw » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:35 am

No, you dont want to fish with Snoho....hes no good. Me, on the otherhand....Us poor folks always end up as the non boater but...eh.. Im up for it.

bpm3067
Petty Officer

Post by bpm3067 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:21 pm

I'm over here in Bremerton on Kitsap, but I make it down to Mason County around Belfair pretty regularly. PM me some time when you're down here and maybe we can wet a line. I have a Tracker PT175 as well as a kayak that I tend to use more often. I'm going out of town on business this weekend, and I'll be camping at Banks Lake from 22 to 26 Aug, but other than that I should be available.

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:43 pm

I'm in Mason County alot.If your headed down that way.Shoot me a PM or head up to Lake Cushman and follow the trail of beer bottles.....thats me :clown:

SnohoBassGuy
Warrant Officer

Post by SnohoBassGuy » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:59 am

Lowvw, there is a reason your rank is Seaman! Fish stealing bastard! :)
Banks lake for LIFE!

2010 Big Fish Competition:
SnohoBassGuy - 0
LowVW - 4lb 11 oz

T Dot
Commander

Post by T Dot » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:46 pm

lowvw wrote:No, you dont want to fish with Snoho....hes no good. Me, on the otherhand....Us poor folks always end up as the non boater but...eh.. Im up for it.
im assuming you have a dub?
.: Half Man Half Amazing :.

WTB:
- SHIMANO Curado 201 HDSV
- SHIMANO Curado 301 DSV

Cantcatchnuthin'
Petty Officer

Post by Cantcatchnuthin' » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:01 pm

I would definately be looking for a fishing partner, but me being a member of the po' folk club, all I have is fishing gear and no boat (unless you count a float tube). I am working on the "no boat" issue though. Need someone to prove to me that there is actually aquatic life in the lakes and rivers in this state.

In the past week I have fished Lake Easton, Lake Cle elum, Lake Kachess, Cle Elum River, Lake Washington and Silver lake only wanting to trow all my fishing gear in the water.
I like fish, but the fish dont like me

Roc
Petty Officer

Post by Roc » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:59 pm

Sounds good guys, travis, snoho, lowvw, and cantcatchshiz, we'll have to hook up. I'm busy this weekend but if one of you guys want to head out somewhere next week after work, i'm game. i fish almost every weekend and about two days a week after work. Bmp and kevinb, I'll give you a shout next time i'm in mason county. I'll be there this weekend but I'll have a buddy with me and I think we'll be chasing trout at cady or cutts on the beach. Still searching for a quality bass lake in mason/kitsap county. Deveraux, wooten, and mason get most of my attention when i'm down that way.
C&R

lowvw
Warrant Officer

Post by lowvw » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:24 am

im assuming you have a dub?[/quote]

Just got rid of my Jetta so i could pick up a Tacoma. But yeah..ive had 2 a2 jettas, scirocco, 2 rabbits-1 16v. Once i get into a house with a garage ill be picking up another rabbit for a project. Last Jetta was a 90 small bumper Alpine white sittin all the way down on KW V2's...mmmmm scrapage

Yeah, Snoho and myself work together and are off at 330 weekdays...we usually try to get out at least once a week
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cantcatchnuthin'
Petty Officer

Post by Cantcatchnuthin' » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 am

Just let me know. Mon, tue and wed work for me. I can get out of the office a bit early those days.
I like fish, but the fish dont like me

T Dot
Commander

Post by T Dot » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 pm

lowvw wrote:Just got rid of my Jetta so i could pick up a Tacoma. But yeah..ive had 2 a2 jettas, scirocco, 2 rabbits-1 16v. Once i get into a house with a garage ill be picking up another rabbit for a project. Last Jetta was a 90 small bumper Alpine white sittin all the way down on KW V2's...mmmmm scrapage

Yeah, Snoho and myself work together and are off at 330 weekdays...we usually try to get out at least once a week
love for the dub!

:joker:
.: Half Man Half Amazing :.

WTB:
- SHIMANO Curado 201 HDSV
- SHIMANO Curado 301 DSV