WL.com Extravaganza - Pics Are Here!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
fishnislife
Admiral

WL.com Extravaganza - Pics Are Here!

Post by fishnislife » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Alright WashingtonLakes.com members, our BBQ social is taking place at the State Park on Lake Sammamish Saturday July 19th at 12:00pm (high noon). Rain or shine (hopefully shine) we will all be getting together to meet and once again put faces to names. Bring your friends and family and come meet your favorite animated characters of WashingtonLakes.com.

The address is 20606 SE 56th St Issaquah 98027

Fishing will begin at 6:30am when the park opens. Boaters can launch at the parks boat launch for $7. (correct me if I am wrong on the fee or opening time)

Shore bound fisherman have the option of fishing the docks or hooking up with someone else going who has a boat and getting a back seat. Feel free to fish any of the other smaller lakes around the area like Beaver, Pine, or Phatom if they suit you better. Just make sure your joining us at noon for the Casting Contest, Raffle and BBQ.

Please post up if you will be coming, how many people you will be coming with and what you’re bringing to the bbq. Don’t forget to bring your football, baseball and glove, horseshoes, volleyball, swimsuit, (Speedo for me) towel, and sunblock.

To keep this roll call and side dish thread clean, we don’t need to know that your not coming and a reason why. Only post if you are going.

See you there.

fishnislife

From Mike: WashingtonLakes.com will be supplying burgers and buns, we kindly request you bring a potluck item (list with your RSVP on this thread). We'll also have prizes from our various sponsors for our contests of skill and chance. See you there! Oh yes, if you have a boat that you can take people out on please mention that as well.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fishnislife
Admiral

RE:WL.com Extravaganza - Pics Are Here!

Post by fishnislife » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:32 pm

This will be the official roll call and side dish list. Please copy and paste the ROLL CALL in your post, add your name, # of people coming with you and your favorite dish if any you’ll be bringing.

ROLL CALL (updated July 13)

1) Mike Carey - bbq
2) fishnislife - paper plates, napkins and utensiles, large sunscreen tent
3) BigbassDez - hotdogs and buns
4) bassmasterderek - pasta salad
5) EastsideRedneck +2 - cookies or brownies
6) quadradomus +1 - smoked meat
7) fishingmachine - soda
8) Lori +2- wally beans(baked beans)
9) Bel83 +1 (and our dog probably) - cookies/fresh fruit or melon
10) racfish - pickled herring and tablecloths
11) Gringo Pescador +1 - Burgers & buns
12) Malferan +2 - baked beans
13) kzoo - soda/ics with cooler
14) FishHead +1 - Chips & Dip
15) Bigbasstaz - Chips & Dip
16) Sparky101- ketchup/mustard/mayo for the food"No tomatoes"
17) RaMcVey Family +4 - Tims Potato Chips and a case of water.
18) Kenster +1
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)

*Still in need of - 1) extra card tables for food and raffle items, . 2) 1 more LARGE cooler and bags of ice so we can get the liquids on ice, 3) portable propane BBQ - propane is better because we can move it around, cooks better, etc. I will bring mine but having two just works a lot better.

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bassmasterderek
Commander

Post by bassmasterderek » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:32 pm

Bassmasterderek will be there I can bring a pasta salad.

beerman1981
Commander

Post by beerman1981 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:49 pm

I've got a wedding, family vacation, and a personal vacation to the coast with the wife to squeeze in between the last week of June and the middle of July. I really wish I could be there to meet all you hardcore anglers. I'm a meat cutter, and if I were coming along, I'd bring some awesome vittles for the grill. I wish all of you guys a great get together, and hope the fish are biting in your favor that day. Catch a fish, have some great grub, and kick back a cold one in my name :cheers:. Peace and all the best to all of you attending the festivities.

Beerman
Remember two things, love Washington and leave only your footprints behind!

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:04 pm

I'm in as of now...But I'm not 100% sure as to what my plans are...It's gonna be a last minute call unfortunately....
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Sam Kafelafish wrote:I'm in as of now...But I'm not 100% sure as to what my plans are...It's gonna be a last minute call unfortunately....
I'm in the same boat.I'm returning to full-time status but have many days off.I won't know for sure for next couple weeks.

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:12 am

I'll be there! Too soon to tell if Mrs. Gringo will be coming or not.

ROLL CALL

1) Mike Carey - bbq
2) fishnislife - paper plates, napkins and utensiles
5) Gringo Pescador (+1?) - Hamburger & buns
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:37 am

Good to be sponsored ... WEST COAST CUSTOM TACKLE has sent me a good amount of great looking baits that will be available for either contestant winners or door prizes .. I have about a dozen packs ... fishnislife will have these on Saturday morning !! BBD :-({|=
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:28 pm

I'll be there .I'll bring pickled asparagus and pickled okra (fer dem sothnars).Plus Oberto jerky and pepperoni snacks.I might have another person but prolly just me.Prolly a boat of some kind.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Bigbass Dez wrote:Good to be sponsored ... WEST COAST CUSTOM TACKLE has sent me a good amount of great looking baits that will be available for either contestant winners or door prizes .. I have about a dozen packs ... fishnislife will have these on Saturday morning !! BBD :-({|=
Very nice Dez. Thanks for asking. D.J. of WCCT is a great guy and really knows how to pour baits. Thanks D.J. I am sure some lucky winners will appreciate and have great success with your baits.
We should have a good amount of stuff to give away. This will be very exciting. I have a couple other fun things for give aways as well, but the only way to find out what they are is to be there.

fishnislife

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Keep the ROLL CALL going. Copy and paste it into your post and add your info to it.

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EastsideRedneck
Commander

Post by EastsideRedneck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 pm

I'm in... put me down for some cookies or brownies. More than likely my wife and daughter will show up for the afternoon part, but I won't commit them until closer to the event.

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:32 pm

:spiderman Put me down as in. I will bring my 9 y/o son with me. I just started using my smoker recently. Hopefully I will bring a smoked meat, possilbly like pulled pork.

I strongly encourage anybody who is sitting on the fence to come along. If anybody is in the Seattle area and just needs a ride, go ahead and PM me, I'd be happy to take you along. Go ahead and put some faces to those emails....

ROLL CALL

1) Mike Carey - bbq
5) Gringo Pescador (+1?) - Hamburger & buns
6) Quadradomus- smoked pork butt
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:41 pm

i should be able to make it just waiting to see the calender. what do u guys need me to bring

kantill
Warrant Officer

Post by kantill » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:36 am

We need to get something like this over on the east side, show us some love too.:thumleft:
Need tech support? I can Help!
http://www.crossloop.com/KellyAntill

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:49 pm

kantill wrote:We need to get something like this over on the east side, show us some love too.:thumleft:
Go for it kantill. Set something up. You guys just need someone to head the thing up and Git R Done.

fishnislife

lori
Petty Officer

Post by lori » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:09 am

We will be there sounds like fun , we missed last year, but will deffently be there this year. We might have a spot for another person
on the Suicide Duck , depending on if my girlfriend comes or not , Don and I are looking forward to meeting all of you .
Lori and the Suicide Duck II

ROLL CALL

1) Mike Carey - bbq
5) EastsideRedneck+2 - cookies or brownies
6) quadradomus+1 - smoked meat
7) fishingmachine
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
"There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot." - Stephen Wright

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles

The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships. Author: Abraham Lincoln

-----------* >*)((((((><

Lori and the Suicide Duck II

bel83
Petty Officer

Post by bel83 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 pm

I am hoping to come though it is a bit tenuous right now. There is another BBQ that I have scheduled for that day but I think it might be later on. For right now I will say I am coming though (yay!) and if someone has a spot for me in the morning on their handy craft I would be more than happy to come and get skunked while they catch fish and teach me something.

ROLL CALL

1) Mike Carey - bbq
7) fishingmachine
9)Bel83 +1 (and our dog probably) - cookies/fresh fruit or melon
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, Teach a man to Fish and he will Drink for a lifetime."

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:10 pm

Im having senior moments here!! I'm not sure how to sign up on the list.Along with some pickled items I'll bring some pickled herring and tablecloths from work.After the picnic y'all are welcome to take the cloths home.They are totally machine washable to 180 degrees and inherently flame retardent.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:18 pm

ROLL CALL

1) Mike Carey - bbq
7) fishingmachine
9) Bel83 +1 (and our dog probably) - cookies/fresh fruit or melon
10) racfish - pickled herring and tablecloths
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

fishnislife

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”