Eastside Bass

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
eustace
Lieutenant

RE:Eastside Bass

Post by eustace » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Anglinarcher, I know the difference between a Pike and a pickerel. My cousin that owns Jerry's landing is the one that had told me about Pike being caught in there from time to time and I also know there are Pickerel in there. I don't think my cousin would make a misidentification between those two fish.

I have personally seen Pike in the Little Spokane and I know others that have too. It is a WDFW concern that the Pike will spread up stream and of course down stream and find a nich.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well its not called Catching!

Gone Fishin
Lieutenant

Post by Gone Fishin » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 pm

I won't pass up an oportunity to hit Potholes or the Snake with anybody. Both are bodies of water I don't know real well but would love to learn. Let me know!

crappiemaster
Lieutenant

Post by crappiemaster » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:53 pm

I love fishing Potholes and Seep lakes. Look on the website www.mardonresort.com and then find the weekly fishing report. Mike Meeseberg who owns the resort does a good job of reporting fishing action at Potholes and surrounding lakes. Show waterlevels, hot spots, pictures, the whole works. Lot of good action at Potholes beginning in May. Have heard they are starting to pick up nice largemouths in the dunes. Let me know when you would like to go. Could meet there and chase walleye, crappie, bass, trout, catfish the whole grand slam.

Gone Fishin
Lieutenant

Post by Gone Fishin » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:00 am

Grand slam sounds great!