How many of you fish the Puyallup/Carbon

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Blunatic
Petty Officer

How many of you fish the Puyallup/Carbon

Post by Blunatic » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:32 pm

I checked the regs online last week and it basically said....

Puy will be open for Chum only Oct 1st Carbon will open Sept 10th for 15 days Hatchery Chinook only.

Now I tried to check WFDW again and got the "404 NOT Found Error"

Either way it's messed up, there are kings in there in June July and Aug and they are planning to open the Carbon for kings right when the Coho come in thick!

I am guessing there will be a record number of " Silver Blackmouths" taken! LOL <<<<that would be sarcasm<<<<<

The Carbon will be so packed with people...I'll bet there will be fights. [scared]

I am so disgusted!

Sorry..... rant over

dj2loud
Lieutenant

Re: How many of you fish the Puyallup/Carbon

Post by dj2loud » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:25 pm

With complete closures on some of the rivers this year to salmon fishing there is going to be an extreme amount of anglers looking to fill freezers and catch and release hitting anything that's open.... I was so ready for the Skagit to open I already made freezer space, oooppps...... not gonna happen on the Skagit...... nooksack maybe, I wont be heading south this year that's for sure.....