surf perch.

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mordalphus
Lieutenant

Re: surf perch.

Post by Mordalphus » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:05 am

I'll be there if I can get my pregnant wife and child up at 5 in the morning Saturday. Definitely not paying 100 bucks for a motel there, hah.

Slacktime
Petty Officer

Post by Slacktime » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm

We went out on Apr 26th & 27th for surf perch and caught 20 on day one and 18 on day 2, on day 1 my friend caught a 3lbs it was huge for a surf perch. Tried to add the pic but size was too big.
SlackTime <*{{{{{><

Slacktime
Petty Officer

Post by Slacktime » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:01 am

Had a great time surf perch fishing during the clam dig last week. got limits of clams and caught 20 red tails on day 1 & 18 on day 2 between 2 guys and my young daughters. Fun Memories !!! going back out there this thursday morning !!!
SlackTime <*{{{{{><

Xylph
Angler

Post by Xylph » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Glad to hear you guys did well! Surf Perch can be fun, but remember to be safe while wading out there :)