Kokanee Kid vs. Bob

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Kokanee Kid
Petty Officer

Kokanee Kid vs. Bob

Post by Kokanee Kid » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 am

So Bob and I have known each other for a long time. And we have shared many laugh's together. But we seem to be doing our own things at different times and have only got to fish one time together. That is life! So Bob and I had a short talk last night. We decided we would fish together once again. But I needed to get some sleep. I am on graveyard shift and at times sleep eludes me, that is how its is. I am used to getting 4-6 hours sleep and getting back to it. So I tell Bob when I wake we will hit it! So it happens I am up at 4:00am, and he is ready to go! So we hook up the boat and off we go on another adventure. We get to lake whatever-you-call-it and we come up with a plan. I tell Bob my tackle is all your's! He chooses a dodger and says "what is this lure"? And i let him know it's a secret lure that I have not tried yet. So Bob decides to try it out, and I think to myself "whatever". So Bob gets the first take down and gets the first kokanee to the boat. I think to myself "Nice, I'm next". Bob get's the second take down and fish #2 is in the box. Now i'm worried, I get hookup #3 and loose it, followed by fish #4 and get it in the box. Bob casually changes bait and shortly after lands #3, "I'm getting schooled" I think to myself,I'm 1-2 and he's 3-3, I need to do something! So I reset my gear, and so does Bob. As we go along Bob goes down again! And gets #4 in the boat. He's 4-4 and i'm 1-2! So we call it a day and head home.

Bob and wannafishalure vs. kokanee kid.........the winner is not me.
And yes I know the 2nd pic is blurry, my bad [cursing]

islandbass
Commander

Re: Kokanee Kid vs. Bob

Post by islandbass » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:49 pm

I can hear sponge bob's unique laugh all the way to the bank, or is that from the bank, lol! Cool reporting format. =D>