15 1/2 ft Smoker Craft Alaskan Pro, motor and trailer.

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
steelhead597
Petty Officer

15 1/2 ft Smoker Craft Alaskan Pro, motor and trailer.

Post by steelhead597 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am

15 1/2ft Smokercraft Pro Alaskan & Easy Loader Trailer(bearing buddies) both 1992. Tons of dry storage under seats and in the bow. Built in 12 gallon tank under the floor. Oil Injected Suzuki 25hp electric key start or hand pull motor runs perfect. Motor fully serviced every year runs like a dream. 50lb minn kotta electric trolling motor / 2 marine batteries, electric bilge pump. Custom fit boat cover.
Eagle FF. Docking and anchor lines and bow anchor included. Life vests Running lights and all trailer lights work perfect. 4 cannon pole holders. Elec bilge pump. Boat has always been garaged, never been in the salt.
Lots more pictures available on photobucket.

http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k483/gelder50/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quadfather has seen the boat when we went to Sammamish a while back. Clear title and current tabs to both boat and trailer.
I love this boat but I want a bigger one, this is a turn key boat ready to fish and easily worth the $3700 I am asking.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: 15 1/2 ft Smoker Craft Alaskan Pro, motor and trailer.

Post by Toni » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Just wish I had money. I could take out all 3 grandkids in it. Love the idea of electric start. :cheers:
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

steelhead597
Petty Officer

Post by steelhead597 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 pm

I am conflicted I really like the smoker craft boat and the motor runs like it just came out of the crate, but I am getting older and feel the need for a little more comfort and freeboard when I am winter fishing ha ha.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 pm

steelhead597 wrote:I am conflicted I really like the smoker craft boat and the motor runs like it just came out of the crate, but I am getting older and feel the need for a little more comfort and freeboard when I am winter fishing ha ha.
Those are the same reasons I like your boat! I am getting older and don't want to crawl over the seats. I have been window shopping for boats and yours is the blue print I choose. I am afraid to shut my motor off in case I have to pull the rope 100 times which hurts my neck. And my grandkids are getting older and I can take them all at once in a bigger boat.
Kokanee_Slayer went from a 12 foot boat to 16 foot and I believe he loves his new boat. You will too.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

SculpinKing
Petty Officer

Post by SculpinKing » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:19 pm

That is a good price. If I could pull that behind a Corolla and had an extra $4k it'd be sold.

My father has an Alaskan (16ft, I believe) from a very similar vintage and it's been great. Everything from Salmon fishing in the sound even when the weather is a little nasty to any lake you can launch. I just wish his was setup the same as yours with the floorboards and split seats. It probably wouldn't be nice to forward him a link, would it? :) I get tired of jumping those seats when the downrigger release gets popped.

Good luck with the sale.

steelhead597
Petty Officer

Post by steelhead597 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:29 pm

One of the other good things about a boat this size is it is roomy, and because it is under 16 ft avoids a lot of extra special coast guard requirements.