clubs

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
snekieroc
Angler

clubs

Post by snekieroc » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:17 am

hi i am a new menber well not really i have not cough,d up the $24 yet i am looking for a fishing club in the south sound area everett,mukilteo,marysville ect i am a newbe to fishing and wouldent mind putting some tools in the tackle box as in what live baits work better than others what hooks to use and how fish think

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: clubs

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 am

snekieroc wrote:hi i am a new menber well not really i have not cough,d up the $24 yet i am looking for a fishing club in the south sound area everett,mukilteo,marysville ect i am a newbe to fishing and wouldent mind putting some tools in the tackle box as in what live baits work better than others what hooks to use and how fish think
keep an eye the the site. We will be running a fall membership drive with both reduced membership cost AND lot's of free gear from our sponors. And that includes those of you that want to renew your memberships. :cheers:

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 am

everett,mukilteo,marysville isnt really considered "South Sound"

What type of fishing are you interested in? There are quite a few Bass clubs around, Some trout and saltwater fishing clubs in the area also.

snekieroc
Angler

Post by snekieroc » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:18 am

mostly rivers and pier fishing off on lakes as i dont have a boat bass trout steehead salmon a general fishing club i guess maybe i will have to join a couple it would be nice if the clubs would post meeting times on the monthly calender

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 am

Everett Steelhead and Salmon Club - http://www.everettsteelheadandsalmonclub.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Evergreen Fly Fishing Club - http://www.evergreenflyclub.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is also the WDFW Contest page. Look at a lake your interested in and see what clubs have contests on that lake.
http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/contests/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

snekieroc
Angler

Post by snekieroc » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:47 pm

thank you for your help i will look into these clubs for more info

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Yup, Im in your area. In a club, but not one that serices the NW corner of this state (Tiger Musky, no lakes up here, SW and NE mostly with a few in between) Kinda need a boat, unless you talk to cudaman who is a bad azz shore fisher and knows them by name at Tapps in Pierce Co.

Im headed toward Lake Wa and the sound this summer my self. Trying to focus on the larger boat (over the winter) and open waters this season.

Feel free to PM me.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”