Fall City, WA

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
hawaiiboy396
Petty Officer

Fall City, WA

Post by hawaiiboy396 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:14 am

Hey I was wondering if theres any good places around Fall Citys to go fishing. Mainly looking for pan fish. Some guy told me there was a a decent place in the area. Anf info?

hanapaa808
Warrant Officer

RE:Fall City, WA

Post by hanapaa808 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:38 am

Nice ulua! Is that you in the pic?

blurock
Warrant Officer

Post by blurock » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:41 am

Not really fall city, but not too far away between Woodinville and Duvall (off High Bridge Road) is a little lake called Cresent lake. Lots of pan fish in there. Little bank access but it can be done, it's a great lake for pan fish and bass if you have a little belly boat/pontoon boat/jon boat or something of the sort.
Really if you go on google maps, I bet any of those little lakes around there have pan fish in them. I haven't fished the area much for anything other than steelhead in the river but I don't know that I've been to a puddle lake around here that doesn't have pan fish in it, unless it was poisoned to plant trout in.
Last edited by blurock on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fish Like A Girl

bob johansen
Commander

Post by bob johansen » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Alice Lake is nearby and provides good fishing for largemouth bass. The mouth of the Raging River used to be great for summer run steelies.
A nice bass is too valuable a resource to enjoy catching only once.

Fishing adds years to your life and life to your years - Homer Circle