Non-Ethanol Gas Supply Found!

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
G-Man
Admiral

Non-Ethanol Gas Supply Found!

Post by G-Man » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 pm

FYI - I was at the Grange in Issaquah getting some propane tanks filled and noticed this sticker on their gas pumps. Went inside to verify that it wasn't an old sticker and was informed that all three grades of gas they sell does not contain a single drop of ethanol. The Grange is located just off of front street in Issaquah.
Attachments
Grange_Gas.jpg
Grange_Gas.jpg (27.44 KiB) Viewed 1568 times

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Non-Ethanol Gas Supply Found!

Post by Amx » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Yup, there is a place in Auburn that I thought was just for commercial trucks for all the 30 years plus I've been driving past there. I found them on 'the list' and asked them. Anybody can buy there. Same for that place in Issaquah, I was told about that one, but haven't been there yet. Is it kinda across and down the street from the XXX hamburger place?
Tom.

Interests: living

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Tom.

Matt
Admiral

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 pm

I also know there is a location in Snohomish, WA
"When I grow up I want to be,
One of the harvesters of the sea.
I think before my days are done,
I want to be a fisherman."

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Matt wrote:I also know there is a location in Snohomish, WA
Snohomish UNBRANDED 87 Snohomish CO-OP 168 Lincoln Avenue N47.91110 W122.08733 map details
Tom.

G-Man
Admiral

Post by G-Man » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Amx wrote:Yup, there is a place in Auburn that I thought was just for commercial trucks for all the 30 years plus I've been driving past there. I found them on 'the list' and asked them. Anybody can buy there. Same for that place in Issaquah, I was told about that one, but haven't been there yet. Is it kinda across and down the street from the XXX hamburger place?
Yes, that be the Grange.

Outjack
Angler

Post by Outjack » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Tom, great info thanks!!

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 pm

In Puyallup, also. 118th and Meridian. Liberty gas station.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

FishingFool
Captain

Post by FishingFool » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Amx wrote:Yup, there is a place in Auburn that I thought was just for commercial trucks for all the 30 years plus I've been driving past there. I found them on 'the list' and asked them. Anybody can buy there. Same for that place in Issaquah, I was told about that one, but haven't been there yet. Is it kinda across and down the street from the XXX hamburger place?
Name and location of the one in Auburn?

Speaking of which, how does this work in WA. I thought it was LAW that all gas had to have ethanol WA.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 pm

FishingFool wrote:

Speaking of which, how does this work in WA. I thought it was LAW that all gas had to have ethanol WA.
It's on that list I supplied a link to above,

Commercial 'gas station', so they can sell what they want for commercial trucks/vehicles, and they sell to the general public too.

BRAND - CFN

OCTANE - 87 92

NAME - FUEL FARM

ADDRESS - 325 C ST. NW AUBURN, WA

GPS - N47.305 W122.23191
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

hewesfisher
Admiral

Post by hewesfisher » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:17 am

FishingFool wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, but obviously, there are exceptions. Now if there were just one station in the Spokane area, I could fuel my boat with good gas. [rolleyes]
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:58 am

Not all the stations with 'real gas' are on the list, find one close to Spokane and ask them, they SHOULD know, or how to find out maybe.

Union Gap - Ahtanum Food Mart 207 Ahtanum rd [3rd and Ahtanum]

Colville CFN Busch 555 railroad Pullman interstate aviation 4800 airpoprt complex north
Tom.

FishingFool
Captain

Post by FishingFool » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Amx wrote:
FishingFool wrote:

It's on that list I supplied a link to above,

Commercial 'gas station', so they can sell what they want for commercial trucks/vehicles, and they sell to the general public too.

BRAND - CFN

OCTANE - 87 92

NAME - FUEL FARM

ADDRESS - 325 C ST. NW AUBURN, WA

GPS - N47.305 W122.23191

Now where is the gas station at? From the aerial view, it looks like it's a house with the marker, but that can't be right. If I had to guess, it's the building to the right of that with the rusty flat roof?
Last edited by FishingFool on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Your picture didn't come thru, but the place in Auburn is a commercial looking gas station on C st., on the east side of the road a couple blocks from 15th. Coming from 15th, going south, it's at a curve in the road on the left side. Small white building with about 4? pump islands.

After coping the addy from your picture and opening another broswer with that addy, the picture is the place.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.