April 1st renewal?

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Dustin07
Commodore

RE:April 1st renewal?

Post by Dustin07 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:06 am

doh. I was just headed down to the pond to drop some plastics and realized I need to get my new license...

spindog
Commander

Post by spindog » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 pm

mallard433 wrote:20cbucks for an extra pole is too much just to use two poles your limit stays the same you dont get more fish
Well I would have to disagree, the money is targeted to help finance the state fish hatcheries which are allready
being shut down because the state can't afford to feed them or take care of them. So in the long haul I'd say you
get more fish if people buy into it.

I don't even fish for trout or stealhead anymore, bass only, and I'm going to buy mine in hopes to help out the hatcheries.
Cast first, worry later.

BentRod
Admiral

Post by BentRod » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 am

Ungh....I just dropped $67 online for my combo with everything but the two-pole endorsement and razor clam license (I did purchase a lifetime raffle ticket though $6).....and I haven't even picked up my hunting license yet! $$$$$[crying]

This may have been previously covered, but is the $3.50 online dealer fee new? [mad] I thought one of the perks of buying it online was avoiding that. I don't remember having to pay it in the past, but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. [confused]

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:52 am

BentRod wrote:Ungh....I just dropped $67 online for my combo with everything but the two-pole endorsement and razor clam license (I did purchase a lifetime raffle ticket though $6).....and I haven't even picked up my hunting license yet! $$$$$[crying]

This may have been previously covered, but is the $3.50 online dealer fee new? [mad] I thought one of the perks of buying it online was avoiding that. I don't remember having to pay it in the past, but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention. [confused]

The have always charged it.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.