Looking to buy 40lb pyramid anchor

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Cascadian
Petty Officer

Looking to buy 40lb pyramid anchor

Post by Cascadian » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:39 am

Hello all,
I am having a hard time finding a 40lb pyramid anchor for my drift boat in the Seattle area. If anyone knows where to get one or if any of you have the capability of making one at home, that would be great. I have a 30lb pyramid anchor I could trade if interested. Otherwise I can pay cash too.

Thanks!

- Jason
206-351-4847

jd39
Commander

Re: Looking to buy 40lb pyramid anchor

Post by jd39 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 am

Depending which is closer to you, Three Rivers in Woodinville or Outdoor Emporium in Seattle will usually order one for you if they don't have one in stock.

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:53 am

Outdoor Emporium usually has them. I've found them on CL for considerably less than retail prices. And next time I replace it, it won't be with a blob of lead (bad for the environment......) it will be with a wad of very large chain. They work better. They grip on various bottom types better and you can just sort of drag them along to slow yourself down when fishing solo.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:56 am

If you're traveling south.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/4952922285.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!