Salmon/Steelhead rod

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Ghanilorn666
Petty Officer

Salmon/Steelhead rod

Post by Ghanilorn666 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Ive got a 9' 10-30# Medium Heavy Ugly Stick Custom casting rod with an Abu Garcia Ambassador 5600. Great rod, just a little to beefy for me. It would make a killer boat rod. Minor damages but does not effect the functionality of the rod what so ever, ive hauled in alot of kings with this thing. The first thing is some of the cork on the handle has been damaged and is missing. secondly, some of the clear coat on the part where the 2 pieces join together is chipped, but that is an easy fix. Im hoping to get anywhere between $70-80 for this, especially since the reel is brand new and costs $60 new. PM or comment on here if your interested or have any questions.

P.S. I cant figure out the image stuff on here so if you want to see it i can email pics to you

Ghanilorn666
Petty Officer

Re: Salmon/Steelhead rod

Post by Ghanilorn666 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 pm

I need to get rid of this ASAP! need some money to move. make an offer!!!

EAmon ___hoffman123
Lieutenant

Re: Salmon/Steelhead rod

Post by EAmon ___hoffman123 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 pm

how much for the abassaduer?
There are some achievements which are never done in the presence of those who hear of them. Catching salmon is one, and working all night is another.
Anthony Trollope