I need a Chainsaw!!

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
ReelFisher
Petty Officer

I need a Chainsaw!!

Post by ReelFisher » Fri May 30, 2008 5:07 pm

I have been looking for a chainsaw and I can't find one on craigslist. I have tried to get one a couple of times from it and they are always sold before I can get to it.
So if anyone is selling one or knows a hot tip on where I can get one for about $50 just to use a handful of times a year for the camping trips and such please let me know. My arms were numb from the last trip and I am going out again in about a weeks or so. Thanks
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

shawn
Commander

RE:I need a Chainsaw!!

Post by shawn » Fri May 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Check your local pawn shop.With lots of people in a finacial bind you should be able to score one.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."Edmund Burke

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm15 ... %20Season/

ReelFisher
Petty Officer

Post by ReelFisher » Sat May 31, 2008 6:40 pm

Good Idea Shawn. I hadn't thought about trying that and after I read your post I called around and sure enough I found one I loiked. Thanks
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

shawn
Commander

Post by shawn » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:05 am

ReelFisher wrote:Good Idea Shawn. I hadn't thought about trying that and after I read your post I called around and sure enough I found one I loiked. Thanks
Right on man.Glad I could help.I check the pawn shops every now and then and the goodwill you never know what you might find.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."Edmund Burke

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm15 ... %20Season/

Fisherman_max
Commander

Post by Fisherman_max » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:34 am

and if you can find one for $50 you cant go wrong with a STIHL
"If people focused on the important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Max's Video Production

serving Washingtons greatest fishing website since 12/14/07

sending videos soon.

curado
Admiral

Post by curado » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:24 pm

spending limit you have is 50$. Because you would be better off buying a new stihl but you never said what size bar you wan a 16 to a 14 would be a good size for camping. Also go to Stihl.com to look at diffirent ones .
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Team Fish Whore
Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU