I.S.O. Bow mount trolling motor

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
cumminsbassguy
Petty Officer

I.S.O. Bow mount trolling motor

Post by cumminsbassguy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Hello all, I am in the spokane area. And I am looking for a bow mount trolling motor. Has to be a 24v system. Not looking to spend too terribly much. 350 max

ChelleDean08
Petty Officer

Re: I.S.O. Bow mount trolling motor

Post by ChelleDean08 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Not sure if you have found one yet or not, but I just saw one on offerup while looking for a little boat ;)
~*~ Fail to plan, Plan to fail ~*~ Fishing is an addiction... yet a healthy Zen for the heart, mind, and soul ~*~

hewesbob
Lieutenant

Post by hewesbob » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi cummins, I am also in the Spokane area. If you can find a 24v trolling motor for $350 PLEASE let me know, I will take a dozen of them. I have also been shopping for a 24v bow mount, used ones I have found start at about $800 and those have not been in good enough condition for me to drill holes in my boat to mount them. Good luck to you and I hope to see you on the water, I have the Hewes craft Seahawk boat.

tnj8222
Admiral

Post by tnj8222 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Theres a 24v bow mount with two batteries and wiring on Facebook 200 bucks. Looks really nice. Somebody is gonna score.