Home in Hobart for sale

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
smokum
Petty Officer

Home in Hobart for sale

Post by smokum » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 am

That's East Maple Valley for you who aren't in the know:)

We're movint to sunny Az and are selling our home:

Nice, clean snd bright 1866 sq ft Marlette cutsom mfg home on 1.5 acres, all fenced and landscaped. New 30yr roof, pellet stove, 3 bed, 2 bath. Fruit trees, fenced garden with raised beds and LOTS of flowers, Rhodies etc.

Two covered and enclosed sun rooms, hot tub, storage shed/playhouse, chicken coop with 15 birds all ready to give you FRESH eggs daily.

1500 sq ft shop building to store your boat(s) and fishing stuff.

Only 15 minutes from Lk Sawyer, 14 miles to Sammamish and the Cedar River is just down the hill for your Fly-fishing pleasure.

Sweet drinking water coming from the well that has all new pipe and pump.

Asking $285,000

Pleas PM me if you have interest or know someone who does. (we'll reward anyone who can send us a qualified buyer)
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never let the TRUTH get in the way of a good fish story!!

AaronE
Commander

RE:Home in Hobart for sale

Post by AaronE » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Dang it, why couldn't you have moved to AZ 4 years ago before I bought my house LOL

I doubt you'll have any trouble selling a nice spread like that. Wish I was the one buying it.
Puget Sound Float Tube Club
http://www.psftc.com
=====================
2010 Bass: 2
2009 Bass: 80
Year's Best: 2# 3oz
WA Best: 6# 4oz
PB: 12# 7oz (GA)

salmonslayer117
Commander

RE:Home in Hobart for sale

Post by salmonslayer117 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Sounds like a great place in a prime location! I wish I could afford it but I've already got a house payment going out. I'm sure you'll have no prob finding a buyer for that nice piece of land. Hope you enjoy the sunshine down there in AZ. Good luck with the move.
When times get tough, just keep on fishin'!!!