Super Bowl Patriots or The Giants

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
shawn
Commander

Super Bowl Patriots or The Giants

Post by shawn » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:19 pm

What do tall think the ouycime will be?Me I want the Giants for a couple of reasons the first and most important is I despise Tom Brady I have no good reason for this.But he is the face man of the Pats team.Secondly I want a NFC team to win plus being only the second team to go from wildcard to the SUPER BOWL.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."Edmund Burke

http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm15 ... %20Season/

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Super Bowl Patriots or The Giants

Post by A9 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:24 pm

I won't watch it. I can't believe the Giants made it in. Seahawks could easily beat the Giants, and so could any other good team for that matter....

Pat's will roll bigtime over the Giants...
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

fisherhall
Warrant Officer

Post by fisherhall » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Patriots, no doubt.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:35 pm

Pats. For sure, make it a perfect season.

As much as I would like to see them go down, it ain't going to happen.
Tough night. I can't believe the Pack couldn't pull it off. What a heartbreaker.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Derrick-k
Commander

Post by Derrick-k » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:54 pm

patriots, but you never know, the giants might be able to pull it off I'll still watch it, my friend just bought a new 52 inch plasma screen tv!

Drewp
Commander

Post by Drewp » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Not so fast, Giants put up a pretty good showing against the Pats not too long ago, and they are on roll. I really like their defense, and Brady threw what, 3 picks yesterday? Manning would have turned a lot more of those turnovers into points than that gimp, Rivers.

Screw the perfect season, I want the Giants to be spoilers. I always root for the underdog when i could care less about either team. Plus i wouldn't mind seeing Brady cry like the pretty-boy wuss that he is. Lots of QBs would have similar numbers as him if they had his O-line, Moss, and Welker.
"My fingers smell fishy and I like it."

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:00 pm

sorry, still in mourning. :-({|=

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

lskiles
Commander

Post by lskiles » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Go Patriots!!
Not that I particularly like the Pats...I just think it would be cool if they had a perfect season.

No bitterness against the Giants for beating the Cowboys silly...no, none here...no siree, Bob...I am not bitter...not me...no way

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:41 pm

lskiles. Come on man. Bury the hatchet with the Giants and focus your hatred on Jessica Simpson.

AdsBot [Google]
Commodore

Post by AdsBot [Google] » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Giants all the way. I had them over Green Bay, so why quit now? Eli and Plexico...it'll be a good game. NY defense has really tightened up, and Brady - well I am not a fan. So...with that said Giants 14 New England 10.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:14 pm

Like I said before if Eli dosnt screw up they are as good as ANY team in the league. Look at Eli last week he didnt even throgh a TD but he didnt screw up, and they won. You know you are a good team if your QB dosnt even have to play well to win a ball game.

On another note, whats up with Moss? 3 receptions, 2 games, 0 TDs. I could have swore we just watched him break a TD record.

But say the NYG do win. Wouldn that be crazy for Archie Manning to see both his sons win back to back superbowls? If only them colts didnt go belly up, we would have seen the Manning bowl.

JT26
Commander

Post by JT26 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 pm

i wish it would have been the seahawks or packers against the pats. But since they arent playing in the superbowl im going for the giants. i have never like the pats evens though ive only followed football since 2001