Happy Father's Day!

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
jens
Commodore

Happy Father's Day!

Post by jens » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:52 am

I am heading down to the Columbia to fish with my son and won't have access to a computer, with that said, I would like to say "HFD" to all you fathers, soon to be father's and father's who are no longer with us..
Happy Fathers Day!:cheers:
"One more......."

swedefish4life1
Admiral

RE:Happy Father's Day!

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 am

Back at you Jens:-$ may your day be blessed and rich myself and my jocket daughter :-$ are hitting the pirate shop downtown:pirat: :rambo: on the waterfront , more features, a movie and dinner out and then showing them How To THROW FISH:fish: :nemo: AT THE PIKE PLACE :thumleft: =d> MARKET WITH 2 SWEDES!!!](*,) :viking: :sunny:

Jennifer
Petty Officer

Post by Jennifer » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers!

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Da fam be doing da good ole' Game Farm for Daddies Day. Nothing like hanging with the fam and being appreciated on this special day.

Happy Fathers Day to all those Great Dads out there.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bob johansen
Commander

Post by bob johansen » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 am

Good luck on the Columbia River with your son Jens. On one trip to the Columbia River with my son, I caught a 9 foot sturgeon and a 6 footer plus a bunch of smaller fish. It was a good day!
A nice bass is too valuable a resource to enjoy catching only once.

Fishing adds years to your life and life to your years - Homer Circle

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Had a great day with the kids and grand kids here for a BBQ. Ended the evening up with a trip to Maggie Moos for ice cream. 'Ol dad had a vanilla cone with Rainbow Decors (a.k.a.-sprinkles :-$ ) mixed in.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jens
Commodore

Post by jens » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Thanks Swede, with all the info I have gathered from your tips, I hope to have some nice fish to "Pike toss" in my cooler soon! :bounce: :bounce:
Bob, I was down at Ashes again over the weekend. I gathered from the locals, we missed the peak shad run by a couple of weeks.#-o #-o I did stop over at Beacon Boat Launch, and there were a ton of boats either comin' or goin' to catch some sturgeon. My son swears he seen one swimming close to the dock, but I never got a glimpse of it..lol (probably a log) :-$
I had an unforgettable time fishing with my boy this weekend, at one point, after watching him land 4 nice quality smallies in a row, =d> I was whispering to myself, "Ok, boy, today is fathers day, let me have some of that action." [-o< :thumright :cyclopsan
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"One more......."

bob johansen
Commander

Post by bob johansen » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 am

[quote="jens"]Thanks Swede, with all the info I have gathered from your tips, I hope to have some nice fish to "Pike toss" in my cooler soon! :bounce: :bounce:
Bob, I was down at Ashes again over the weekend. I gathered from the locals, we missed the peak shad run by a couple of weeks.#-o #-o I did stop over at Beacon Boat Launch, and there were a ton of boats either comin' or goin' to catch some sturgeon. My son swears he seen one swimming close to the dock, but I never got a glimpse of it..lol (probably a log) :-$
I had an unforgettable time fishing with my boy this weekend, at one point, after watching him land 4 nice quality smallies in a row, =d&gt]

I read your Ashes report Jens -- Good job!
A nice bass is too valuable a resource to enjoy catching only once.

Fishing adds years to your life and life to your years - Homer Circle