My Online Career has come to an end……

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:07 pm

ARPIL FOOLS!!!!
http://www.bruner.net/blog/archives/img/fatty.gif

WOW! Thanks for all the PM guys. You make me feel so special. Special Ed that is.
Man O Man, if I knew that this thread was going to be moved into the Admin. Forum and taken so seriously, I would have thought more about posting it. Nahhh, probably not.
Crappy thing is that people are probably reading this and have no idea what I am talking about because it was swiped away so quickly. April fools joke gone bad I guess.
I know with all the recent stuff going on, has some people on edge and Marc, Mike and Aaron having to baby-sit the forums, so let’s do them all a favor and chill out so other posts and quality content don’t have to be moved, locked or deleted.
It’s almost that time again for all of us to get out there and tie into some monster fish!
So for now………group hug.

It’s all good baby!

“I’M BAAAACK!!! PUKIN’ RALLY!!!” Billy Bob, Varsity Blues

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:11 pm

Oh man you scared me bro.

You want some april fools go to the F&H news website. 200lb sturgeon in Green lake, F&H News Lake, and closing down fishing for Rufus Woods tripliods. Good stuff, you got me

dilbert
Captain

Post by dilbert » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:56 pm

"Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots?"
Attachments
dr_evil_1.jpg
dr_evil_1.jpg (6.97 KiB) Viewed 1673 times
"I got my swim trunks, And my flippie-floppies
I'm flipping Jigs, you at Kinko's straight flipping copies"

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:06 pm

gpc wrote:Oh man you scared me bro.

You want some april fools go to the F&H news website. 200lb sturgeon in Green lake, F&H News Lake, and closing down fishing for Rufus Woods tripliods. Good stuff, you got me

Woa woa whoa... not to hi jack a thread..... but what are you talking about GPC? I know it must be April fools,,, right.??
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:09 pm

quadradomus wrote:

Woa woa whoa... not to hi jack a thread..... but what are you talking about GPC? I know it must be April fools,,, right.??
Yeah there is abunch of wild stories for april fools on the f&h news website

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm

Thats funny....I got it. Not sure if everyone else did. Good stuff:-"

pitts38pirates
Angler

Post by pitts38pirates » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:17 pm

Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:20 pm

dilbert wrote:"Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots?"
LOL

"Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it."

fishnisife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:23 pm

pitts38pirates wrote:

is fishin and huntin news a good magazine? since i am new to the area would i be good for me to pick up a copy? what is a good magazine for a beginner to start with? any advice? i like april fools jokes they are really fun.
Your funny man. You know you post as much as someone that just left this site. I like you, stick around awhile. Know anything about cutthroat fishing? :-"

Yes, F&H is the best magazine around.

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”