Bruce Bolding-(DFW) Speaking at Evergreen Basss Club Meeting

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Brianh
Petty Officer

Bruce Bolding-(DFW) Speaking at Evergreen Basss Club Meeting

Post by Brianh » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:12 am

We will have a guest speaker at the January club meeting, Bruce Bolding from the state DFW. He will be giving a presentation on many topics. Here's a few..

a power point about the Warmwater Program and what they have done over the last 20 years, and/or:

• A fishing phone app we are developing
• License fee increase
• Our 2016 – 17 lake rehabs
• Columbia River “deregulation”

Hopefully everyone can make it to the meeting. If you know of anyone interested in the presentation please invite them. Looking forward to a great year!

The club meeting is at Bass Pro Shops (Uncle Bucks Cafe) in Tacoma, and is the 1st Tuesday of the month and starts at 6:30pm. Come by and have a bite and enjoy some family friendly, good company.

Fordtuff
Petty Officer

Re: Bruce Bolding-(DFW) Speaking at Evergreen Basss Club Mee

Post by Fordtuff » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

I'm up north and unable to make it to your meeting especially by that time. Would it be possible to outline what that guy says about those topics you listed? I would really like to know what they have going on with their "warm water program". Especially with their lake rehabs and the Columbia.

Brianh
Petty Officer

Re: Bruce Bolding-(DFW) Speaking at Evergreen Basss Club Mee

Post by Brianh » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:48 pm

I will try to get something outlined on it, but am a bit reluctant to do so just because of the necessity for accurate details. The reason that I say this is because I am going to relax and have a beer or 2, so this may sway my ability to take accurate notes.... But I would be glad to discuss this with you over a phone call if you like. PM me with your info and I will try to get some notes together and get you the information as accurately as I can. Sound OK?

Return to “Announcements and Fishing/Club Notices”