snowcreek Neah?

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
ResQ
Commander

snowcreek Neah?

Post by ResQ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:53 am

Does anybody know how to get a hold of Snowcreek in Neah Bay? Their phone number on their website says it is disconnected.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: snowcreek Neah?

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Try the online reservation form on their website.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

ResQ
Commander

Post by ResQ » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:03 pm

It's weird. I used their website to contact through their email a while back and never heard. The weather has kicked up and washed out those plans :-/ 12 ft swells.

gregsalmon
Petty Officer

Post by gregsalmon » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:19 am

I went and stayed at Snow Creek last year. They were VERY hard to get ahold of. It was like pulling teeth to get them to launch or retrieve a boat. They advertise they have WiFi but it rarely works. The ocean surge comes in pretty strong to the dock. Use double tie ups or moor out. They have mooring bouys but I do not trust them.