PA halibut what r your plans this year?

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
ScottinMilton
Petty Officer

PA halibut what r your plans this year?

Post by ScottinMilton » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:43 am

wow!! looks like we get 11 daze of fishing inside the straights this year May-8,9,15,16,21,22,23,24,28,29 and least the 30th. I say daze cause I looked at the tides they are terrible.The folks in power need to do better when deciding these things. ](*,)
So with my rant out of the way ](*,)
It looks like I will be staying on the inside and fishing the shallow water spots around Port Angeles. I was able to confirm my reservations and weather permitting I will be on the big salt river every day that it is tolerable and staying 7 nights at the sportsman's hotel. What R your plans... am I missing something? lets talk. :fish:
SCOTT JOHNSON
MILTON WA 98354