New Licence and out and about!!

Post your exotic destination fishing reports here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Basshunter048
Petty Officer

New Licence and out and about!!

Post by Basshunter048 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Just got my sons and I Idaho fishing licence for 2009. We went out icefishing Lower Twin, Kelso, and Spirit Lake today ice fishing. Ice was good at 6+ inches everywhere but fishing was terrible. Only 1 small perch and sunfish at Lower Twin, nothing at Kelso and 2 small kokanne at Spirit. That was the only thing bad about today. The great thing was that I was with my son and we seen lots of deer and a golden eagle. Will be on the go now with a licence. :cheers:

fishnislife
Admiral

RE:New Licence and out and about!!

Post by fishnislife » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Great report Basshunter048. It's always cool to hear about fishing from beyond. Expecially ice fishing.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Basshunter048
Petty Officer

Post by Basshunter048 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Was out again today since I found out I didn't have to work today,,,,, Went to Lower Twin again today and did just the oppisite from the other day. Caught 35 perch and 2 Kokanne. The perch ran 8 to 10 inches and the kokanne ran 14. nice size for kokanne...

Blackmouth
Lieutenant

Post by Blackmouth » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Nice work basshunter, glad to hear the bite turned on good for you and some fish cooperated alright!

Return to “Beyond the Northwest -Bud N Mary's Marina, Sponsor”