New hunting ways

All things related to hunting.
12579e1
Angler

New hunting ways

Post by 12579e1 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:13 pm

:salut: Have you ever hunted a deer and not got any? Well now you can post up your hunting problems and hopefuly someone wil tell you how to hunt like a master.:salut:

zen leecher aka Bill W
Captain

RE:New hunting ways

Post by zen leecher aka Bill W » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:20 am

If you are rifle hunting and haven't bagged a deer then...you are in the wrong area.

If it's archery...then you need to learn how to "sneak" better.

ReelFisher
Petty Officer

Post by ReelFisher » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Zen pretty much sumed it up. It's really about where you hunt though. Secrets are everything in hunting!!
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

mallard83
Commodore

Post by mallard83 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:17 pm

12579e1 wrote::salut: Have you ever hunted a deer and not got any? Well now you can post up your hunting problems and hopefuly someone wil tell you how to hunt like a master.:salut:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: I'm confused.:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: Wasn't that what this forum is for in the first place?:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

zen leecher aka Bill W
Captain

Post by zen leecher aka Bill W » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:24 am

I have spots I'd share...but some are archery spots and some are rifle spots. Which does he want?

If it's archery hunting...stealth is everything. Any spot with deer will work. Also... how if archery...how far can the person shoot accurately? Me, I'm only a 20-30 yard shooter so I had to be sneaky.

Also, it's hard to tell someone how to be "sneaky" when they aren't mentally capable of doing so. (no jab at the current poster). I tried to tell a 16 year old how to sneak up on deer and everytime he'd get close to a deer he'd get so wired up he'd almost vibrate. A person like that should use a stand instead of trying to stalk deer.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hunting Topics - Sponsored By Mar Don Resort Duck Taxi”