best places for standing only fishing!!

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
doorguy41
Angler

best places for standing only fishing!!

Post by doorguy41 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:40 pm

i have no boat and was wondering my best chance of a fish... havent fished since i was young and a beginner again.

any suggestions??

doorguy

VHMLLC
Commander

RE:best places for standing only fishing!!

Post by VHMLLC » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:11 pm

hi doorguy welcome to the club. dont know much about the sound area but down here in the couve we go to lacamas lake or vancouver lake or battle ground lake lots of shore and not alot of crowding. if your down here in the south give us a ring we will "show you a good time" at our lakes.

:viking:
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:46 pm

I see your in Puyallup..for a close location,I suggest Bradley Lake. Every piece of shorline produces and theirs a variety of species. This lake is open all year and recieves several plantings of rainbow trout. Other species include largemouth bass,crappie,perch,bluegill,(rainbow triploids) and now a hefty population of carp.
Good luck,I'll probably see you out there..I fish here alot...its the perfect fishing spot when you have limited time

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:18 pm

You could try fishing for salmon. The Puyallup and Carbon are close.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

BassFanatic
Commander

Post by BassFanatic » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:49 pm

Hey doorguy if you ever come this way lake washington is a good place, allot of ground to cover but you can pretty much bet on catching something.
CPR-BOYZ
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!

Cantcatchnuthin'
Petty Officer

Post by Cantcatchnuthin' » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:32 pm

bassfanatic wrote:Hey doorguy if you ever come this way lake washington is a good place, allot of ground to cover but you can pretty much bet on catching something.
I need to go out with you sometime. I havent ever caught a single thing on LW. The only thing I have ever caught on LW was a buzz from the 6 pack I brought with me. LOL!

-Cantcatchnuthin'
I like fish, but the fish dont like me

BassFanatic
Commander

Post by BassFanatic » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:26 pm

right on cantcatchnuthin. I've been there a few times myself.......LOL
CPR-BOYZ
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!