2016 Lake Tapps / Spanaway Lake Launch Pass - price increase

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
KevinS
Petty Officer

2016 Lake Tapps / Spanaway Lake Launch Pass - price increase

Post by KevinS » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:07 am

The 2016 annual boat launch pass for Lake Tapps and Spanaway Lake is available for purchase at the Spanaway Lake boathouse. The price has gone up by $25 so the launch pass now costs $100 (Pierce County residents). Note - if you wish to buy a pass at the boathouse, it's a cash-only purchase.

Hunter757
Commander

Re: 2016 Lake Tapps / Spanaway Lake Launch Pass - price incr

Post by Hunter757 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:27 pm

I love when I have to pay to fish or launch at Spanaway lake when WDFW stocks this lake. There should be no charge at this lake or any other they stock to fish it. I really wish they would tell Pierce county a WDFW vehicle access pass should be able to get in for free and launch for free or no more fish. Not right in my book and needs to stop.
2005 Weldcraft Maverick 182DV
Suzuki DF140
Suzuki DF 9.9
Lowrance elite 7 HDI
Raymarine Ray49 VHF
Cannon Mag 10 HS

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:38 pm

How much has it gone up for a daily use?
Tom.

Interests: living

ridgeratt
Warrant Officer
Location: Working on my stress level, So I'm fishing someplace

Post by ridgeratt » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Hunter757 wrote:I love when I have to pay to fish or launch at Spanaway lake when WDFW stocks this lake. There should be no charge at this lake or any other they stock to fish it. I really wish they would tell Pierce county a WDFW vehicle access pass should be able to get in for free and launch for free or no more fish. Not right in my book and needs to stop.

So when Sportsman dollars purchased the fish for stocking how can they keep you guys out. Someone needs to be all over the region office. Perhaps collecting a citation or two then name the WDFW as a Plaintiff in a inquiry. [thumbsup]