Lk Wa.

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
InsaneDevan
Angler

Lk Wa.

Post by InsaneDevan » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Is shore fishing the north side of lake washington, around Kenmore, and Lake Forest Park, productive for fishing?

kzoo
Commodore

RE:Lk Wa.

Post by kzoo » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:41 am

I've never fished it before, but I've heard there's largies there, I haven't heard of anything big being pulled out of there.

Matt19
Petty Officer

Post by Matt19 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:38 pm

I don't know of much access around this area except for the long dock at Logboom Park in Kenmore. This area is very shallow but at times you can get some perch and sunfish around there. I also heard of a large (5 pound) largemouth coming out of this area.

topdawg47
Warrant Officer

Post by topdawg47 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Logboom park, is the only area I know of around that area. I fished Log Boom Park quite often when I lived over by that area. You can catch small bluegill, perch, and ocassionaly crappie. My biggest fish from that area was a lg mouth, dont know how much it weighed but I would guess around 2-3 lbs. Think I got lucky though, was fishing for panfish when I got 'em

This catch was from last yr
Attachments
LOG_BOOM_BASS.jpg
LOG_BOOM_BASS.jpg (3.57 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Huskies!

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Not a bad Bucketmouth dawg,..nicely done,..I've caught Smallies on a worm and bobber while fishing for Perch,..you gotta love it when that happens!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

InsaneDevan
Angler

Post by InsaneDevan » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:02 pm

Log Boom park is most likely where I'll go. If I could get down further south I would, but it's too far for my grandma.