Eloika Lake Revisited

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Lotech Joe
Commodore

Eloika Lake Revisited

Post by Lotech Joe » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:16 am

I had such an awesome time at Eloika Lake last Saturday that I thought I'd go back this Saturday. Anybody care to join me? I'll be there at about 5:00 AM. I'll be the big guy in the 12' jon boat.
Where you go is less important than how you get there.
Fish With A Friend
Lotech Joe

Wilkstr
Petty Officer

RE:Eloika Lake Revisited

Post by Wilkstr » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:52 am

I’d love to go, but I will be at the Pend Oreille River after some pike! – I think Eloika is great, as I said in an earlier post, I spent the first 30 years of my life out there, and caught my biggest bass ever out of Eloika.
Have fun – let us know how you do… Oh yeah – I think it is pretty cool that you are offering to take someone. I spent MANY years with no fishing boat, I hope someone takes you up on your offer.
=d>
<*)))))><