Dry Side Rendezvous

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
bigastrout
Commander

RE:Dry Side Rendezvous

Post by bigastrout » Tue May 15, 2007 11:48 pm

If it swims I like to fish for it.
Read The Reg's And Pick Up Someones Trash Since They Can't

gpc
Admiral

Post by gpc » Wed May 16, 2007 12:18 am

Oh I hear that. If I get skunked for too long I go down to the Des Moines Marina and catch tons of 4" whatever just to break my slump. LOL Im SERIOUS, not joking LOL. Ill catch a 100 or so and walk away happy as ever. Your favorite fish trout? Its in your name so I had to guess that

hewesfisher
Admiral

Post by hewesfisher » Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm

For me and my wife, it's always considered as table fare, and my preference is for white fleshed fish, so bass, crappie, bluegill, perch, walleye not necessarily in that order. Trout come in a solid last place, and I'm just burned out on them. Sure they're fun to catch, but that's not what we're about. Now, having said that, we did enjoy a nice rainbow last night. We caught it last weekend at Roosevelt and I thoroughly rubbed the fish in and out with lemon herb spice, salt, and pepper then laid it on the grill. Was very good!

Guys, we need to quit talking about a rendezvous and make one happen!=d>
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount

bustin
Warrant Officer

Post by bustin » Wed May 16, 2007 8:27 pm

hewesfisher,

I would definately prefer to ride along with you than fish from the dock. Very nice boat by the way.