Judy Reservoir

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
chi_fisher2169
Angler

Judy Reservoir

Post by chi_fisher2169 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 am

Was thinking about heading down to Beaver Lake in Skagit to hit up some more crappies and possibly lmb's. But for some reason i decided to look at google maps to see what other waters ar around there besides Big Lake, Clear and Mudd. Ran into Judy Reservoir so threw it in the search engine and it seems promissing(lmb, crappie, bluegills, smb, walley), but the last place i tried that at(Barney Lake) it turned out to b an old dried up marsh. Any info would b great and def would help in deciding the weekends outing

Bscman
Warrant Officer

RE:Judy Reservoir

Post by Bscman » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 am

Since you mentioned fishing the weekend, and this is 4 days old, I'm guessing you discovered it's closed to all access/fishing/hunting/etc?

chi_fisher2169
Angler

RE:Judy Reservoir

Post by chi_fisher2169 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:40 am

actually i didnt get to head out there since i was supposed to work this weekend, they ended up giving us the day off since we were ahead of our flight hours. but thanks for the heads up!