Walleye Anyone?

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
sparky1doug
Lieutenant

Walleye Anyone?

Post by sparky1doug » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Forever Fishing Washington State fishing blog has a new page just for you Walleye fisherman. http://foreverfishing-sparky1doug.blogspot.com/p/9.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; While we here at FFWS don't consider ourselves experts on Walleye fishing we are counting on you folks to help us out. Please send us some of your favorite pictures and a story or two to get us off to a good start. foreverfishingwast@gmail.com. We have 10 other great pages full of fish and fisherman that might interest you as well. So come on by and pay us a visit. Good luck and good fishing. Doug Porter >:"":>
Attachments
downsized_0401111310.jpg
Melodie Dowdy, Y&J Guide Service.
downsized_0401111310.jpg (41.99 KiB) Viewed 1508 times

Natebg1
Lieutenant

Re: Walleye Anyone?

Post by Natebg1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Hey Sparky,

I am very Excited to read and see the upcoming photo's for this blog. By the way that is a GREAT Picture! Way to go! Where is that 12 lber picture at YJ? I am going to have to get in touch with my Grandparents and see if they can pull any pictures from the archives of the photo albums from back in the day. Talk about reminiscing on some good ole days. [thumbsup]
I am coming over soon to hook into some of those Walleye with my Old Man! He is really excited for Spring and Summer to get here so that we can go hit some of the Walleye holes! Keep up the Great Work, I am very excited to see the new page on the blog!

Nate

SADSACK
Angler

Re: Walleye Anyone?

Post by SADSACK » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Has any body hit Banks yet?

Return to “Walleye and Panfish Sponsored By Mar Don Resort”