Lake Blackmans Thank You.

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
GeryG
Warrant Officer

Lake Blackmans Thank You.

Post by GeryG » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Last Saturday at Lake Blackmans while I was fishing, some one in a pickup truck hit my pickup truck, then left the seen.

I want to thank anyone who witnessed the seen and reported it to the police. And Thank You to the guy who drove down to the police station and ID guy. :cheers:

The guy had no insurance, but I did catch 3 fish. And finally figured out what colors the cutthroat bite on at Blackmans. :)

mav186
Commander

RE:Lake Blackmans Thank You.

Post by mav186 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Nice of you to give them a shout out...there are definitley good people out there! :batman:

02bluestang
Angler

RE:Lake Blackmans Thank You.

Post by 02bluestang » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Glad I decided to go to Flowing last Saturday...usually I hit Blackmans but the fish have been really small over the last year.

Glad you were able to get the guy and had some help from people who were observant. I would hope someone would do the same if my truck were tagged in the parking lot....especially since I work in law enforcement and deal with these types of people all day long. People would be shocked to know how many people have suspended licenses and no insurance.