No kokes?

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Lingking
Petty Officer

No kokes?

Post by Lingking » Sat May 02, 2015 9:29 am

Has anyone found the fish on Chelan? One this morning and one yesterday isn't panning outto be on fire like i had heard. Saw a few of you guys this morning across from Wapato!

Larry3215
Admiral

Re: No kokes?

Post by Larry3215 » Sat May 02, 2015 11:09 am

Just saw this:

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/lake ... as-dipped/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Of course, its from a guide, so maybe a grain of salt needed. On the other hand, if the guides are admitting its even slowed down a little - it must be pretty dead :D

Lingking
Petty Officer

Post by Lingking » Sat May 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Yeah... The guideswere scratching today as well. Guess i need to try lakers tomorrow.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat May 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Some scratched, and some had success. A couple guys killed it per conversations at the get together.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Lingking
Petty Officer

Post by Lingking » Sun May 03, 2015 3:57 pm

I found some promising spots today. Try harder tomorrow.

Kokanee Kid
Petty Officer

Post by Kokanee Kid » Sun May 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Friday Kokanee Slayer and I scratched out 7. Saturday we ended up with 12 kokes and 1-16" trout. We were getting 2-4 bites in different spots and then nothing. Best spot we picked up 4 fish and then nothing. Tougher fishing this year, guess all the locals and guides whittled down the population a bit. Beat of luck!!