lake meridian, lets go

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Kokanee Kid
Petty Officer

lake meridian, lets go

Post by Kokanee Kid » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:41 am

Saturday July 13 is the dragon boat races. That means no jet skis or water skiing. I plan to be there with my youngest and one of his friends. If you want to get on some kokanee, this is the day!!! Hit me up for what is working and where. Last trip we got 2 limits in 75 minutes and lost a bunch. Could have been done faster, but it was a training/teaching trip. Hope to see you otw(on the water)!!!!!!

jd39
Commander

Re: lake meridian, lets go

Post by jd39 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:59 am

Good luck Kokanee Kid! I'm going to give Angle a shot tomorrow, I think parking may FINALLY be back to normal after the construction and carnival. If not, I'll see you on Meridian. Tight lines!

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:30 pm

I have 3 grandkids and we are going to the Graham Jam.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook
He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Kokanee Kid
Petty Officer

Post by Kokanee Kid » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm

My son can not go, so be on the lookout for 2 big kids.