November 18-19-20-21

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

November 18-19-20-21

Post by RiverChromeGS » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Been such an amazing coho year that ive decided to extend my salmon dates one more week this year. I am full until this week, but have decided to advertise them first here because I havent had a chance to give first shot at many dates on WAlakes this year, been busy. These late dates may not produce the huge number days that prime season dates can often produce, however, boat traffic will be way down on these later dates, and the late returning fish on various systems are big and bright. It's a fun time to be on the water, especially catching big bright coho instead of chum [thumbsup]. You will have to message me for river/location information if your interested. Fishing has been too good to reveal any locations to the power of the internet. [wink]. It will not be Puget Sound. Interested? Email me soon, the dates will be gone when I stick em up on facebook in a day. Hope to see you out there, and good luck to everyone for the rest of the fall salmon season! Need motivation? Check below [thumbup]
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (95 KiB) Viewed 3168 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (103.71 KiB) Viewed 3168 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (102.26 KiB) Viewed 3168 times
http://www.riverchromeguideservice.com

River Chrome Guide Service specializes in salmon and steelhead fishing in Puget Sound and The Olympic Peninsula

Official WashingtonLakes.com Sponsor

MikeLFP
Petty Officer

Re: November 18-19-20-21

Post by MikeLFP » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:28 am

Im a weekend only fisherman...Dang!!

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:22 pm

20-21 are booked. 18-19 are my last salmon dates for 2014. Had these and released twice as many this morning and the guys were on their way home by 11am [biggrin]. Havent been on the water past noon this week (on the fishable days). Best coho season in years!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (114.06 KiB) Viewed 2967 times

River Chrome Guide Service specializes in salmon and steelhead fishing in Puget Sound and The Olympic Peninsula

KING KONG COHO
Petty Officer

Post by KING KONG COHO » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Nice lookin' "Ho's" FREAK! OP or closer to home for this north of Everett guy on above listed dates? Lookin' for a few BIG NASTY Chums in t6he mix too and a feisty Big Coho that time of year! You know those Coho will be coming till mid December if you fish the Skagit... I'll PM You and hope they are not filled!

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:41 pm

KING KONG COHO wrote:Nice lookin' "Ho's" FREAK! OP or closer to home for this north of Everett guy on above listed dates? Lookin' for a few BIG NASTY Chums in t6he mix too and a feisty Big Coho that time of year! You know those Coho will be coming till mid December if you fish the Skagit... I'll PM You and hope they are not filled!
Yep the skagit gets the Sauk natives into december, but im chasing steel by then ;).

Coastal, but probably not as far as forks. If you want a coho chum combo day i can get you into big chumlee's every cast until your arms hurt haha! But ill only allow that if you have put chrome in the box already [thumbsup] Ill look for your message

RiverChromeGS
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by RiverChromeGS » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:24 pm

One date left, Nov 21 due to a cancellation. King kong, ill save that for a bit if your still interested. No worries either way but its the last one left :). Seems to be blown out for two days then fishable for one... Over and over these last few weeks... But when i can fish, its been nothing short of amazing... Did a float on a different system yesterday and today. First day we had a limit in 10 minute and today we fished until 11am and you would believe numbers if I told you [biggrin] Dont miss out this year!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (110.72 KiB) Viewed 2642 times

Cascadian
Petty Officer

Post by Cascadian » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:10 pm

i can attest that Danny will put you on enough chrome fish to keep your arm sore for days! I am glad I booked 2 dates with him this month!