Not much happening so....

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
fullstringer98
Warrant Officer

Not much happening so....

Post by fullstringer98 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 am

I was wondering if you could ansewer this question:Is there any fish to catch in the carbon river this time of year?
I am going to the river tommorow and my friend is bringing a few poles and a little tackle. Nothin special. I s there anything I could catch like maybe some trout or anything? Thanks }]]]]]`> Go Mariners![thumbsup]
Diehard 'Hawks fan

G-Man
Admiral

RE:Not much happening so....

Post by G-Man » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:03 pm

I don't believe the Carbon is open at this time of the year, double check the regs. I do beleive that some of its tributaries are open and I expect you would find some small trout, suckers and squawfish just like you would anywhere else.

Brian253

Post by Brian253 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Yeah check the regs dude, idk whether or not it is
Last edited by Brian253 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jerry H
Warrant Officer

Post by Jerry H » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:12 pm

The Carbon is closed until September 1st. Some of the tributaries opened for game fish the first saturday in June. Check the reg's page 42.