Holocost on the Skokomish!

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Holocost on the Skokomish!

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:46 am

True, official change comes at the Federal level, but societal change bubbles up to the Federal level. Holding people, groups, organizations up to the light of day is how change occurs in this country. At least, it is in my Rose-colored glasses view of our country.
The power that people have to change things begins with activism, regardless of treaties, rules, laws, or regulations.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Weekend-warrior17
Warrant Officer

Post by Weekend-warrior17 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:47 am

The story and pictures are being seen and discussed as far as the east coast and they aren't happy. Even though people are now calling these chum salmon, coho lol and certain facts are changing but at least multiple groups over there are bringing it up. Good job y'all keep spreading the word.

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 am

If the Sport fisherpeople such as us had backers like Bill Gates,Paul Allen, Howard Schultz, Warren Buffet,Trump or even Beiber lol ect ect on our side then people will listen. Without those persons it just wont happen. I'm willing to go with it. If everyone here and other sites are willing to collect signatures I'm in. I'll walk holes in my boots to collect signatures to make changes. By the way HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WA LAKES FAMILY.