Lamiglas Cascade Pro rods

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mordalphus
Lieutenant

Re: Lamiglas Cascade Pro rods

Post by Mordalphus » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:01 pm

I love my x-11, not sure why people think they're trash just because the blanks are made in China. This rod has treated me well this year. Between my x11 and my Okuma sst, I've had a great year fishing with zero complaints.

I mean, come on... They've been making fishing poles in China for a hell of a lot longer than they have in the USA, haha.

FishingThePacNW
Commander

Post by FishingThePacNW » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Yeah I love my x11 to and I'm just gunna get another one of those!

Brat Bonker
Admiral

Post by Brat Bonker » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Yeah those x-11 rods are super nice for the price, just got another for coho twitching and lure tossing and used it today and works awesome, the 9'6 med 6-12 spinning rod

goonatic
Commander

Post by goonatic » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:57 pm

yeah my x11 has been nice to me as well, but i admit, ive seen a few retured to sportco broken at the ferule, idk, maybe high stickin it, but im good so far with my 10'6 and 9'6